Friday 13 July 2012

LINSANITY!.

Hull-o.
TGIF indeed for I had a terribly rough week.
Many a time where I almost broke down in school...
But that's not the point.
Just tried to distract myself best I can with work/sleep/scribbling some rhymes whenever I had to. :)
Oh, lol, that moment when you cant read your own scribbling.
#Fail

Why on Earth does hope exist
When all it does is fload like mist
Yeah can't touch it, not a piece
But somewhere in there it exists to please



Last weekend.
Love the new scent. :)
"Top notes encompass mandarin, pineapple and mango. A heart includes aromas of pina colada, peach and cotton candy, while a base closes with coconut milk, sandalwood, woody notes and sensual musk. "
;D

I can't hate anymore, no
But your actions prove who you are
I like to keep my issues down low
Cuz if I be like you I wont go far



Best little cousins!. ^^ :3

Why change things that are fine
You ruined your happiness, and now mine
Expecting everyone to read your signs
Sometimes it doesn't really pay to be so kind

Got these from Mr Vicky, Mrs Leong (and some other teachers lol) at school today!.
So cute!. :3

Sometimes I wonder if society knows loyalty
And would pick up quantity over quality
A matter of compatibility
If you are worthy
I've tried calculating the possibility
But, face it, I can never do three
It's nothing but Linsanity

I might go insane...
Kinda got the idea when I arrived in school Tuesday morning and saw this dude with his bag open and a book called "Linsanity"
Pretty cool.
We all know what/who it really stands for but
ITS STILL COOL :P

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID MICHAEL FRANK!!!!.
twitter.com/dmfdmfmusic
DU VET JEG ELSKER DEG!.

& HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13th EVERYONE!.

Du vet jeg elsker deg.
Goodbye

2 comments:

  1. hi! your blog is awesome!:) i am your new follower, can you check my blog? http://mkapatasha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hullo, thank you so much haha!. :3 Checked out, and followed!. Yay!. :B

      Delete