Thursday 10 November 2011

PETty.

Hull-o
Say hullo to my huge carebear!! SAY IT!!!

Hehe. Today's post is going to be about..

PETS!.

Firstly, if you know me know me, you would know pretty well that i dont really like animals. Dont get me wrong, i dont hate animals or anything like that, i just dont really have that kind of interest/love for animals like animal lovers do. I can agree some animals are cute and have some interest in them and stuff but i can go without them. You know?
Also, just so you know and stuff, i DO NOT support animal abuse and stuff like that its crap.
Nothing alive should be abused.

Secondly, i am kind of afraid of animals sometimes. (Okay maybe most of the time) I mean, i dont like to feed fishes at a close distance and would be scared to feed other animals that are on land, let alone touch them. I dont know why, they are just like this whole other living thing that i dont quite understand and i always think that they could just suddenly come running after you or attack you when you least expect it. And i dont think i make animals feel like im going to harm them or something, so i dont know why i think that way anyway.

Thirdly, in this post Lin tells you about her being insanely afraid of cats.

Lastly, i write this post because i have been thinking about a certain animal lately and i asked on Twitter for blog post ideas and a friend of mine suggested so :)

SOLETSGO!.

PET 1.
TERRAPIN!.


Personally thinks that Terrapins are mad cute. Well, when they are in baby form they are hehe. I have had Terrapins when i was a kid, twice i think. The first time, my siblings and i had one each. I remember getting them from the pet shop somewhere near my house and keeping them in this huge box tank thingy. Sooo cute  and tiny! BUT we never got round to cleaning them up on our own, our awesome Grandmumma or Mumma always did it for us hehe. It grew to become pretty huge, like the size of my hand i think, and then we released it in a pond somewhere near my house :3 It was really nice to see them swimming away but then they went underwater and i felt sad instead.
Then if im not wrong, the second time, we managed to persuade Mumma to get us another Terrapin (we prolly got scolded for not taking care of it on our own) but we got only one. Same thing happened all over again hehehehehe.
But look at them, so small and tiny and cute!! I have never really held it beore actually.
I happen to be an EXTREMELY TICKLISH PERSON.
Thus, another reason why i dont like to feed animals where they have to eat off my hand or pick up little animals such as the Terrapin or Hamsters dan sebagainya haha :3
ITS NAME WAS TERRORPINE!!!!!!!!!
Miss you Terrorpine :(

PET 2.
GUINEA PIGS.

Well, theyre not really pigs are they? O.o
Before i go any further id just like to say that the Terrapin was the only pet i ever had ;)
Ok so the reason why i picked the Guinea Pig is because recently, i think i look like one. HAHA.
With my puffed up face right (and body) right now and eating and sleeping almost all the time.
(NOT getting experimented on)
Like this..

BUT they are cute though. They are of the hamsters family right? Haha correct me if im wrong, im pretty bad at animals sorry :x
But, really they are fat and chubby and cute!
(Like me)
Thus, i wont mind having one as a pet.

PET 3.
CATS!.

 AWWWWWWWW SO CUTE NOOOOOOOO!?!?!??!
I have been thinking of kitties quite alot and i am not sure why. I think i would like one if they look like on of those above. Soooo cute!! Imagine having them to just walk up to you and then you carry them in your arms and cuddling them awww. Hehe. But this prolly will never happen because i have..
AILUROPHOBIA.
Yup.
Hey, Napoleon Bonaparte, Julius Caesar, Alexander the Great, Adolf Hitler, Genghis Khan, Benito Mussolin and La Toya Jackson also had it okay.
I DONT KNOW WHY but i just am like that. No, i dont think i had a traumatic cat experience or whatever. Its just this overwhelming feeling of fear when i see cats. Im afraid they might suddenly pounce on me and start scratching me everywhere. And theres something in their eyes, the way they look at you. Every time i see a cat i will freeze, and so will the cat, and then we'll just stare at each other eye to eye, both almost not moving unless the other moves first. Its just creepy. I cant explain it, you wont get it. Its just really screepy. (Scary  +  Creepy)
There are so many embarrassing cat moments though. Countless.
Like that time when i was snapping pictures of a kitty and it stood  up and i screamed in the middle of shops.
And like that other time i went to my good friend Zaki's house for Hari Raya and then suddenly his huge chubby furry cat (quite cute actually, like Garfield but not orange) appeared out of nowhere beside me and i freaked out and started crying and everyone laughed ahahahah.
But seriously.
A fat chubby cute kitten is still in my list. Kinda.
Really want to cuddle one and carry it around like no one cares.
If not you can get the Cheshire Cat!.
:>

PET 4.
PANDA!.

Yeah, since i am so afraid of cats, perhaps you should just get me a baby panda instead. I dont think i have to say much for this, they just explain for themselves, no? So mad cute!
 Or, better yet, just get me Baby Po hehehehe. :3

But right now, i guess ill do with my many soft toy bears and croco and my thousand paper cranes.
Teehee. Sometimes i like them better as soft toys.

To end off i shall leave you with this, which i read a few days ago.

"When an animal behaves like a human, we say WOW. When a human behaves like an animal...i wonder what we should say."

Du vet jeg elsker deg.
Goodbye

PS. HERE IS MY FRIEND (kinda) HAKIM BEATBOXING AND MY COUSIN RAFI "DANCING" TO IT HAHAHAHAHAHA I JUST LOVE MY CRAZY FABMILY!!! Had me laughing at 4am alone lol :B

No comments:

Post a Comment