Monday 28 November 2011

w84it


This is me, getting high taking my daily drugs.
Nah, just kidding, medications suck.

Dont have to look so shocked, Ajul.

Happy 7th Birthday to this sweetheart Dzulkurry, cant wait till they come over for his pawtee.
Just wait till he sees what i got him (a super duper huge Toblerone, you'll see it in the party's post hehe).
 Yay.

Currently going either crazy or deaf thanks to the insanely loud drilling right above my house.
Also, am working on last weekend's post, a LOT of pictures i tell you.
Should i divide it into two parts? :/
I might just take forever.
Ok going to continue watching Phineas & Ferb to block out the drilling noise now.

"I charge by the hour, so knock yourself out." - Jeremy Johnson

Du vet jeg elsker deg.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment