Tuesday 6 December 2011

LIN S8'S A PO8. :B


I wake up at eight
Then try to stay awake
Start to think how i ended up in this state
Ask myself how much more i could take

Im still awake at four
Theres a thinking galore
I dont know who or what its for
But i cant help but to think some more

In the mirror i see
I see somebody who does not look like me
Difference like coffee and tea
I see locks but no key

Then i think about you and the others
How, me, it kinda bothers
Them, standing out like your feathers
And, you, being the only person matters

With myself i have issues
Things and people we tend to misuse
Leads to wastage of wet tissues
Cant say nothing unless youre in my shoes

Its reaching five
Words are stuck like honey in a hive
In my heart and head i fight to survive
In this huge little thing you call life

Giving up is never my choice
Cuz in life you suffer and rejoice
But you must remember you have a voice
But even then you cant make much noise

To feel better i count on these food
But honestly they just follow my mood
You, i wouldnt mind stealing back like loot
But, you know, that id do if only for good

Change happens all the time
It can be as good as finding a dime
Or better yet be sour as lime
Clock strikes five as im typing this rhyme

A family so strong
The place which lets me know i definitely belong
Where The Saids play a good song
And you know youll be playing along

I wake up at eight
Then try to stay awake
But i dont have to anymore
This rhyme is done.

By Lin Said :3

Poetry side note (haha);
Just decided to type my thoughts out in poetry form on 6 December saved at 509am. Havent been reading or writing poetry for quite awhile. Yes i do love poetry and literature and rhymes and segala yang berkenaan dengannya. Always thought there are millions of possibilities regarding what the author might be writing about. Might mean a little something to you if you try to relate, might be rhyming about you if you try to feel so, might be meaning something more than you think, might be really thankful if you help to spread. :)

Back to life;
Im kind of a blur just like the picture. I am still working on my kampung trip last two weekends. Probably will post on the last few days and what i have been up to just before that post though. Going to bake Vanilla Shortbread Cookies now.

Thankful moment;
A friend once asked if anyone has told me they envied how well my parents take care of me. Cant say anyone actually said that to me in my face, (but i dont think i need anyone telling me about how well my parents take care of not just me but my siblings, my whole family, my extended family and such now do i.) but thank you for pointing that out.
I am truly really thankful for such lovely parents. ^^ :3
(You all should be too.)
Jeg savner deg. :')

Du vet jeg elsker deg.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment