Sunday 24 June 2012

Party in your tummy #1!.

Yo.
Sorry for the smileless face, it takes a lil' too much effort sometimes.
Not sure if I mentioned that I was going to do a food post the next post after the last post (hehe) but here ya go!.
Figured that I didn't want to lie down youtubing my last evening of holiday but I didn't really want to do any work either so blogging it is!. :3
Just some of the stuff I've been stuffing into myself during the holidays :)
Enjoisxz~!.
Nutella Cookies!.
Colorful Roti Kirai/Jala!.
Beef Stew!.
Donuts!.
Mr Teh Tarik's Lime Syrup!.
Mr Teh Tarik's Sliced Fish Soup + Noodles!.
Sogurt!.
See those bubble thingys on the right?!.
It's call Lychee Bursts or something and it literally BURSTS!!.
It's like there's this membrane on the outside and then inside its just yummy tasting goo!.
ITS SO COOL!.
And I LOVE mini (white) chocolate chips!.
Cupcakes!.
Grandma's recipe!.
In watermelon colors!.
#BESTEVER!.
I also think she made a pun.
#SOPUNNY!.
HEHEHEHEHE :B
Pastamania's Turkey Bacon Aglio Olio!.
Pastamania's Pistachio Gelato!.
From when I went on a date with the awesome Andrea :3
And also met the sexy DeLorean. *_*
Koi's Yakult Green Tea with Aloe Vera!.
Homemade Chapatti!.
Clockwise;
I might've influenced Mum into totally lovin' Froyo heh. Left is my Original + Chocolate Flakes + Fruitty Pebbles and right is Mum's Green Apple + Nuts + Fruitty Pebbles!.
I finally got myself a bottle of Worcestershire Sauce and Vanilla Extract.
And finally times two tried Wendy's Chilli.
I also tried their Baconator which was awesome *high pitched voice*.
Wendy's burgers are so mad juicy and fat and yummy!.
(No pun intended.)

Yep, that's about it.
I feel like nomnomnom-ing too.
I also made Creme Brulee for somebody's birthday tomorrow so yeah.
It's not completed yet so I don't have a picture.
Next food post then!.

School again tomorrow, timetable's pretty hectic to me.
Gonna be so tired and plus plus plus once again.
Feels like the start of the year, the first day of school again.
Kinda nervewrecking and I don't know why.
Perhaps cause it's the other half year I didn't make last year.
BUT I WILL MAKE IT THIS YEAR.
Also, guess I just gotta keep up with last term's motto;
to talk more.
Ahah, alright then.
Have an early night and go on full blast for the other semester!.

Btw I love Wellington!.
Check out youtube.com/wellingtonband
I AM A #WELLER!.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!.

(Btw this is my 80th post. Woo!.)
Boom!.

Du vet jeg elsker deg!.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment