Sunday 5 August 2012

030812; KBCC PERFORMANCE!. :)

WAEYO!.
The dancers had a performance at Kebun Baru CC on Saturday August 3rd!.
The seniors came down to help out.
And while we were at it, we went to break our fast together :)

Planned to meet Zee at 630 but I was the early early one ahah!.
Was walking and then saw two little girls glueing these flowers on pieces of papers.
Thought they were quite pretty so I snapped a picture of it. :)
Oh, also the day I brought D3K out again.
Missed my precious.

So I sat stoning for at least fifteen-ish minutes while waiting for Zee, and then Adi texted me.
She arrived first and then Zee. ;D
Met Amirah, Atiqa and Syamim at Macs, hugged and talked and stuff~
And I had this for break fast!.
*Amirah buys her stuff first*
*My turn*
Lin: *says my order*
Cashier dude: Upsize?.
Lin: Nop.
Cashier dude: Add cheese?.
Lin: YES!.
*pays and stuff and moves to the side*
*Adi orders her stuff*
Cashier dude: Upsize?
Adi: Yes!.
Cashier dude: Add cheese also?. *laughs*
Adi: Oh, nop!.
*Amirah, Cashier dude and I laugh*
Adi: What, why, you all add cheese ah?!.
Cashier dude: *nods*
Lin: Yes, we are that cheesy!. :P
*All four of us laughs*
BLAHAHAHAHA!.
Adi, Zee, Ami, Lin. :))))
Pretty Zilah~ :3

We then had some trouble entering the place because the dancers have not reached.
But we got in eventually!.
LOL @ me walking through the metal detector thingy like a boss and being the only one not triggering the metal alarm thingy. :D
I am non-metal!. :3
Anyone wants to share a bond with me?.
Okay okay.

THIS DUCK/SWAN/WHATEVER WAS MADE FROM SHELLS!!!
Haha you should've been there to see Atiqa's pose transition :B
Syamim waterfall-ed (waterfell?) Adi's hair!.
I dont know lulz.
Wasn't planned, *cough* :P
She looks like a big sister :(
*Prepares for failed jumpshots*
^^
LOVE THIS PICTURE!.
SUHAIBA LOOKS PICTURE PERFECT HEHE!. :3
PRESENTINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG~

Mkay video's in my phone.
Somewhere in the middle of recording this man came up to us and was like "You are blocking everyone here, GO AWAY GO!!" and we were like AKSHJKASHFABFK SO RUDE~!.
The people either 1) weren't watching 2) had huge LCD screen teevees to watch it from 3) your "ushering" skills is HORRIBLE.
 I think they rocked the stage, shizz happens, but they are still awesome as ever ^^ :3
SECURITY DUCK!.
(Inside joke)
BLAHAHAHA THE EYES ARE SENGET!!!. :'D
:D
Chilled at mac for a few minutes and then went off to AMKHub. :)
MADLOVE!. :)
I hope I'll never have to meet you ever again, Security Duck.... :/ Ha!.
Met up with parents and got some stuff from NTUC!.
The first thing I saw upon entering NTUC was this cool frozen fruit icecream froyo maker thingy.
When I saw them I smiled WIDE and then they tried to run away.
Lin: WHY YOU RUN AWAY?!. :'(
Mum & Dad: We know what you want.....
Lin: HOW YOU KNOW!?.
Mum & Dad: Because we saw it first.....
Lin: :(((((((((((((((((((
HAHAHA didn't get it tho.
Its like the machine vs having froyo multiple times a week.
ALSO, the kitchen has no space.
Perhaps I should place it in my room.
Oh hold on.
My room has no space either.

Other pictures will be posted on Facebook or something someday :)))

Alright so last Sunday I said the thought of the week irked me, but the week zoomed past pretty fine :)
And now, this coming week is fairly short, but I shall keep my cool.
14 days of Ramadhan left, so baking will start soon I hope.
Cant wait!.
Also, I really really REALLY REALLY miss dancing/performing so so bad :(
Nothing beats performing, I think.
The rush you get before/after is just awesomely different :)

Smile everyone.

Du vet jeg elsker deg.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment