Friday 10 August 2012

080812; FLYINGFRIENDSHIP!. :3

WAEYO!.
How has things been for you!?.
I have been fairly happy with my friends, and I hope you have too.
Feeling a sense of comfort in and outside of home.
Which is pretty good :)

On August 8th, we had a National Day celebration in school.
IT WAS ALSO FATIN'S BIRTHDAY!.
HAPPY 17th FATIN!.
LOVE YOU STAY SWEET AND FUNNY AND AWESOME!. ;D
Hehe.

School ended early so we went home and I took a nap and then I woke up to help Mum bake these babies.
(Raya preparation post another time, hopefully, if I can manage :B)

And then off to meet the three other awesomians (ha) to catch the Singapore Flyer!.
WhatIWoreThatDay.
I am pretty much the last girl you would expect to dress up so much.
I kind of like simple things to wear and take off, so I decided on my cray pants, watermelon top, the long cardigan I just got with Mum last weekend and my one and only grey sneakers.
Also brought the boyfriend along. ;)
Oh how short I look in every picture.
Decided to take bus 133 after Dad mentioned it.
Lin: So shall we take the bus..?
Adi: Ya, I want to reach then break fast already.
Lin: YA THAT WAS WHAT I WAS THINKING!!
*high fives*
Took a picture of the route just in case.
Life of a prepaid user.
So we hopped on the bus and we were on our way~!.
It was a long ride~

We saw hearts on this sand-under-a-bridge-thingy. :D
And we finally reached!.
It was a super long ride and we just talked all the way.
Too many jokes.
An example would be Adi saying,
"I want to work at Interrogated Resorts~!."
after we confused each other with the word. :'D

Hit the only place for food there; Popeyes.
Ramadhan Delight 1 (consisting of 1 piece of chikkin, 2 chikkin tenderloins and 1 regular soft drink) + Biscuit = $6.00
Adillah's cheese fries yum *_*
Lin: *picks on cheese* Omg I'm going to scrape off all your cheese.
Adi: O.o As long as you dont finish it~

Took a very long time to eat, while watching Tom & Jerry and laughing at every of the cat/mouse's misfortunes like we were kids again. :'D

In the toilet we came across this awfully cute little girl who didn't want to blow her nose.
So the four of us made nose-blowing noises and clapped and praised the little girl for every time she blew her nose.
SO CUTE HAHAHA!. ^^

We then "checked in" to our "flight" and BAM the place has changed!.
I remember taking the flyer about 2 years ago and after checking in we just walked to the picture taking and then to entering the capsule.
NOW they have this science-center-ish place about the flyer and etc!.
Jakon level times a thousand.




There was also this cool thing where we (read instruction on yellow polka dot) and then the screen would show the modern Singapore on where we pointed at!.


AND THENNNN WE FOUND THIS AWESOME PLACE AHAHAHAH!.
 What else could we do but... ;)


You knew she was going to do this.


 LOVE THIS PICTURE although it's a little shaky but LOVE THIS PICTURE and you know why!. :D

 There was also a gallery of..stuff. :D

We were the first to enter the capsule!!.
So when we could we ran in and took a seat :B
It's scary stepping into and out of the capsule because the one of us were moving!!
HA!.
Sorry it's shaking.
Were overly excited.

This is my 2nd time taking the flyer, the other time being with the family, which was taken during the day.
So it was quite exciting to see Singapore at night.

 Took many, many pictures (of ourselves, not the view) which will be uploaded in Facebook or something soon. :)
Ohhhh I had goosebumps all the way, wasn't like the previous time at all.
Also, the capsule moved in a jerking manner when we were going down and it was creeeepy.
Had h2h right at the top and exchanged hugs and everything.
Also texted parents telling them that I totally love them ;D
OH and when we reached the summit I subconsciously shouted "OH MY GOD WE'RE AT THE TOP WE'RE AT THE TOP WE'RE AT THE TOP WE'RE AT TOP!!!" repeatedly and everyone just stared at me like O.o and then the four of us just burst out laughing lol.
AHAHAHAH not sure if I was excited, happy or freaking out..
:P
 Yes, it was the pants I bought with her, which I then wore with her. ;D
Weeee~!.
I was there when she bought her blue top as well WHICH I WANTED ONE TOO BUT ANOTHER WOMAN TOOK IT BEFORE I COULD >:(
Ahahahah she got it for a pretty decent deal so yeah >>:(( :B
 Her hair's really long *_*
 Not sure what she's doing. :/
 I look like the smaller sister in all the pictures :( ahah
 Love seeing them together smiling ^^

Zee..I really dont know....
BUT AHAHAHAHAHAH you funny~!. :P
 And then we dropped off the capsule.
I like using the word capsule lol not sure why.
We took pictures at the white background of light. (Meh haha)
 Love this one too but too dark + too lazy to edit, anyone willing to help?. :B
Dont worry babes I'll post your pictures on Facebook teehee :)
 AND DAMN GURL I NEVER KNEW YOU WERE CAPABLE!.
AHHHHHHHHHH MINAH POTENTIAL RIGHT THERE!!!!!.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

We then walked all the way to Marina Sq for a sip.
The walk there consisted of an insane load of laughter and craziness you wouldn't believe.
Hahahaha!.
 Zee's failed photobomb. :B
Ra-ZOMBIE-lah :P
 Ever so pretty Razilah!. :)
 Ever so whacky Adillah!. :)
 Ever so nooby Amirah!. :)
 They still continued to spam D3K...
While Amirah & I were chillin' with our phones..

Walked all the way to City Hall MRT trained back :)
So many things happened which I just cannot put into words here which, if any of you are reading this, know have happened which are actually laugh-worthy :3
If you know me, you would know that I have a habit of typing out all the funny moments which I can remember.
But yeah never regretted going out with you humans.
I've always believed that where you go/are going does not matter as much as who you are going with or as.
I love that around you people are when I am who I am, and I am most comfortable with that.
I hope that, not just this friendship, but all other friendships that me, you, and everybody else have will stay with them for the longest time.
Remember that even when you are around friends, you are one too. ;)

Because all pictures taken are memories.
And these kinda memories I treasure.

I hope you will all stay happy because we deserve it.


Du vet jeg elsker deg.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment