Sunday 16 September 2012

150912!.

Yo!.
Haven't had such an eventful day since forever.
Oh yes, I know I have yet to post on Hari Raya. I think I will do that next week, hopefully.
Shame Syawal ends this week. It's been too fast.
Hopefully we will meet next year's Syawal. :)
So yes, 15th September was Dad's family day thingy @ Jurong Bird Park.W
What a place haha.
OOTD.
I wore feather earrings.
Lol if any bird extremists saw me with these, they would've probably sued or hunted me down. :'D
Ahahahahah we went down to see Dad crouching under the tree ahahahah!!!
It was such a loooong drive to the parking place thingy.
It was like an empty, empty place and the sign wrote "Jurong Power Station".
Lin: Hey, isn't that like a club?.
Ezt: Hahaha that time I went to the Jurong Power Station~
Lin: Hahaha very fun~!!!.
 
We shuttle bused to JBP.
Ticket for five!.
Haha oh Dad ^^
The first thing we saw was the Penguin Coast.
In case you didn't already know, my bro is an avid lover of penguins.
Dont ask me why.
LOLOLOLOL :D

Ezt & Iman then bought the Ice Slush drink in the tall bottle thingy.
Mum & Dad kept saying how it looks similar to a sheesha!.
Ahahahahah.

F
Found a cool telephone booth thingy~!.
(With no telephone inside)
 
Then while the doods went to collectt he food, the babes walked over to the Flamingos.
Ezt and I kept laughing at this.
We didn't get it~!.
"FLAMINGO LAKE
LESSER FLAMINGO"
?!?!?! AHAHAHAH

 Saw a huge bird.
It was staring right at me when I was taking a picture of Mum.
Lin: Oh my, it's kinda ugly.
Person beside Lin: ITS SO BEAUTIFUL~~~!.
O.O
BAHAHAHA.

 We found a hut and settled there.
The doods actually made one huge round to find us hahah~!.
 :D
 Nomz.
Limited Edition Michael Jackson on a Pepsi can~!.
 Lol there was a red poop on top of a building behind him.
Funny + awkward moment when he posed like that and the people across were like :DDD
 Poop on his head!.
(Oh yeah the poop matches him)
 Inside joke :P :D
 Guess :B
 PELICAN!.
 Dad and his matching parrot statue.
 "Hey, why are yall upside down..?!"
 Who needs hair conditioner when you got feather conditioner?! :P
(The feather on this bird really had smooth, conditionered-looking feather tho)
 THIS one's a natural performer!.
I waved my arms hello to it and it just flared(?) its feathers out!.
And then it started dancing and stuff.
HAHAHA mayneeeeeeee~
Thanks for the feathers!. ^^
(NAW I'm kidding, I really am :P)


 What an awkward pose.
The knees bend FORWARD!.
Eurgh~ lol.
 Manmade waterfall!. :3

We Afrikaan posing.

 We actually think there's a dude in the cubicle behind Dad.
We were all "Okay now pose like we're gonna open the door!"
Then there was a man's voice saying "HUH?! OPEN THE DOOR?!"
HAHAHAHA
 Dad.... =.= HAHAHA.
 SwirlyStairs.
 Hahaha Dad was the only one feeling the birds like this!. :P



 "Welcome to the Hotel Heliconia~"
"Heliconia birds, they're unforgettable~!"
Lin: Ok I gotta snap a picture of this.
*Three of us laughs uncontrollably*
Dad: What, what's so funny?!.
:'D
 Got Red Bean ice creams!.
 Oh, Iman, you're as tall as the tallest Emperor Penguin ahahahah!. :B
 Made our way back to the carpark and we saw this!!!.
Hahaha.

Mad rushed to the wedding back in Ang Mo Kio and met Ashiqin, Syamim and the twins!.

 NOMZ!.
 Eyyy pretty lady~
Ashiqin & Syamim actually asked for more prawns LOLOLOL!.
^^
 
And then headed to Tampines for Ikea.
Probably the only time I'll ever head there and they were finished with meatballs :(
Lol such luck.
Had to settle with this ;3
 I totally crashed their sofas.


 And mirrors.


 Their room designs are sooo pretty~!. :(
And I envied their mirrors and kitchens so bad lol.
One day, Lin. :B
 This part was just mad scary to me lol.
Looks like some of those animated cartoons or whatever where things can just fall on you
x.x
 Didn't know they asked for pencils back!.
:P
HEHE.

Iman totally had some vengeance towards Ikea cuz they had no more meatballs lol.
Show you a pic of what he did next time. ;)
Yeahps, got Burger King and then headed home.
Fine, crazy day.
So many more inside jokes though, plus Dad and Grandma telling me to chill and not get so stressed.
Found out some stuff about Dad's younger days which are so laugh-worthy!. :P
Hope you guys had an awesome weekend as well~!.
Gotta face the b(ed)ooks!.

Du vet jeg elsker deg.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment