Thursday 25 October 2012

Ha(J)apanese Food. :3

Hey.
So I figured I'd blog since the first week of must-pass papers are over, which includes English and Mathematics, so you I can now type however I want.
EvEn iF lYk Dis cOz i cAN.
But I dont want to.
 
So time really flies, and I'm already into my first week of LINdependence!.
Yall must've already known that Mama and Papa Said has left for their pilgrimage on the 19th!.
Sooo here's some picutres of sending them off!.
Me likey this polaroid.
HEHE they look so tiny and Dad looks a little awkward hahaha :B
We were hungry so BK Breakfast it was!.
Mmmmm bacon stripz and cheeese.
We all had polaroids!.
Even Nyai!. :3
We kept cracking up at "Male".
HAHAHAHA and then Uncle Joe came and told us it was Male from the Maldives, and then it made sense HAHAHA. :'D
And finally Jeddah popped up!. :3
Afi drinking "Passion" and stealing hashbrowns and fries.
Afi: Can I have two?. *holds two hashbrowns up*
Lin: Yes, you can have all of it~
Afi: I SAID I WANT ONLY TWO LAH!. >:(
Lin: O.O =.=
Chill dude, I didn't mean all at once but hahahaha so cute :3
Dzulkurry dropped the hashbrown!!
Last family photo before they checked in!. :3

Hahaha he sempat turn and wave at the camera in the rush hahaha ^^
I LOVE THIS PICUTRE ^
Uncle Joe was tall enough to snap a picture of them though we were stuck in the crowd, and they wavin' straight at us, smiles and all, ahahah.
Me likey :3
 This boy was beside me, almost driving me nuts.
 We then left for breakfast but we kids had dessert instead!.
Ice Longan and Durian Ice Kacang.
 
I think I've actually adapted to it, but I'm just really happy and contented and thankful that I actually still do get to communicate with them on a daily basis. :)
Even get to text Mum before and after my exams telling her how it was and stuff like how I would usually do even if they're in Singapore.
Also call them up once every one or couple of days and they sometimes get wifi at their hotel lobby so they would send us some pictures.
But they're staying in tents now so their phones kinda died, and they cant actually charge it anywhere cuz..tents.
 
Yeah I admit feeling really nervous about them being away for a month, because I am pretty frikkin close to my parents, as my close friends would know.
I ALWAYS text my Mum during recess, like EVERYDAY WITHOUT FAIL lol, like it's a habit, or something that I just am too used to doing.
Or when someone makes/gives me something I will not touch/finish it, but keep it and show/give my parents some.
I still remember getting cookies from a friend, I got about 3 of them, ate one, kept the rest and immediately my best friend Amirah turned to me and said "You're gonna give it to your Mum right?" and I was like O.O :P.
HEHE.
So the thought of not seeing/conversing with them everyday made me feel a little..I dont know..it's a change and I guess everyone has a lil' problem with that.
And, yes, I did cry when I hugged them bye and I did cry that night when I was talking to them girls about how I felt about after they left but I'm pretty sure they miss us too and I'm really happy they get the chance to actually see the Kaabah and stuff, and I know they're really happy and excited to go there, and I cannot wait to hear Dad's witty stories and see the pictures Mum took when they come back!.

Then yesterday I went out with Aunt Amyzing for dinner, along with the sister.
 Had Yureka at Kembangan.
(And OMG you people who knows me would know that I hate going far places, so going to the East was just x.x but I got seats so was okay.)
(ALSO, I absolutely hate people who frikkin lean their bodies on the poles in crowded trains omg you guys are so inconsiderate.)
BUT the food was NOMZ so it was pretty well worth the ride!. ^^ :3
(And a cute guy served us so +++)
Had some Chikkin stuff, Salmon, Tempura Shrimp, Okonomiyaki, Rice..
Oh and "Arabian Night" which was Pepsi + Blueberry LULZ they ordered the food before I arrived, and didnt tell me there was Blueberry in my Pepsi.
No wonder I tasted some kinda "fragrance" ahahaha :'D
But omg everything was yum guys YUM!. :P
 Brought back some sushi for the bro!.
Similar skulls Saids bracelets!.
The p(R)ayer!!
Hahahahaha

(^ MIB if you get what I mean hahaha)
 As usual, so many unglam moments, puns, jokes, horrible malay language and stuff like that hehehe!!!
 Honestly, it's pretty hard for me to speak to anyone at eye level.
It's not my fault they're too tall. :/

Was a good night, thank you!. :3

Oh, and I promised to show you what the brother did because he was angry at Ikea.
Here.
 Yep. :'D

All the best to you O-takers!.
Food post/Parent's trip post soon!.

OH and an advanced Selamat Hari Raya Haji/AidilAdha to everyone!.

Du vet jeg elsker deg.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment