Thursday 4 October 2012

Happy National Poetry Day!.

Yo guyses.
Hello to my all-time tired-looking face.
Anyway, figured I should blog since I probably will not have the time to do so the next month or so.
This one's gonna be a short one.
Longer one next week, prolly?. :3
Also, say hi to Naufal!!.
The botak baby that smiles alot!.
AWWWWWWWWfully cute!!!. ^^
He's my nephew, so I'm an Aunt!.
HAHAHA had a real funny time telling/explaining to these two kids that they were Uncles!.

Andddddddd here comes the food part of the post!.
Swedish Meatballs & Mash for the brother and I.
Because we didn't get to have them at Ikea (refer to last 2 posts), I decided to make them at home.
This was my favorite homemade meatballs dish that I've ever cooked among all the other meatball dishes. :3
Meatballs with Penne @ Pastamania when I had lunch with the babes after school last Friday!. :3
Lunch with parents and Gmum on Saturday.
Grass Jelly + Soya Bean & Indian Rojak over at the coffeeshop beside Broadway Plaza.
And then home to whip up some Shepherd's Pie. :3
Had Mee Soto (my ultimate favorite malay dish) for recess today, with help from Ashiqin who dolloped a dollop of chilli into the bowl which I do not in any way blame her for because 1) I told her to "letak banyak sikit" 2) what's Mee Soto without the spoonloads of chilli and 3) spicy food is shiok although it almost made me cry.
AH HOW I LOVE YOU MEE SOTO!. ^^ :3
 
If you know me, you should know that I'm not a huuuuge fan of snapping picture of the Sun/Moon/Plants/Flowers/etc because I am not a nature-y person but LOOOOK it's kinda cool!.
It looks like those balls the magicians use to read/see the future or whatever!.
The Sun/ball is resting on the clouds with a pair of hands over it to read the future!.
O.O
 
Mmhmm I guess that's about it.
I'm finally graduating next week.
Guess what next week's post will be about.
 
Also,
happy National Poetry Day, guyses!.
I usually can think of some rhymes at any time of the day, provided I have something in mind I'd like to rhyme about.
And there is something in my mind, but it's something I wouldn't really like to rhyme about.
Ah, anyway.
 
Gonna bake.
 
Oh and Happy Birthday Mus'ab!.
TEEHEE!. :3
 
Du vet jeg elsker deg.
Goodbye


No comments:

Post a Comment