Saturday 7 January 2012

From this post on, I will start typing proper "I"s :3

Hey hullo.
Few things to blurt to you about. :)

1.
As you can tell, I did not do a New Year post this year.
As some of most of you may have known, I was hospitalised again from 28th December to 2nd January.
Yes I was hospitalised for 2 years bahaha!!


Okay so the moment I had been waiting for for months finally arrived, but in a way I had least expected.
But, yeah, for the better, it had to happen.

I will only say that the catheter is officially out and I had to go through a long process of figuring out which type of antibiotics was to be given to me.
Good thing it didnt hurt that much :3
Although I did find out I was allergic to one of them.
And then they gave me the meds to put the rashes off, and then I got high for a while ahahaha!.
And to make sure I didnt have any reactions to the new antibiotic they were going to give me, Mumma, a nurse and a doctor stayed with me from 2-3am haha it was weird.
I read a book (Sophie Kinsella's The Undomestic Goddess) in two days, and ate McDonalds like many many times (only because I really cannot stand hospital food anymore)







 
Oh I was really terribly upset about the hospitalisation for a few reasons by the way.
Really didnt want to do it haha.
So I spent the change of year by watching Daniel Jerome on Youtube :3
And I could hear the fireworks from the ward!. Haha.
I went home on Monday with an Oreo McFlurry.
And I always come home with the weirdest post IV bruises haha :/




2.
School has started once again for me.
I have to say its really weird for me, and I just hate the fact that I am such a quiet and awkward person by nature, and what the side effects are doing to me are definitely just not helping.
My new classmates are really nice though.
Look what the new buddy drew for me :3

But its just weird when people are so nice to you yet you are not nice to yourself at all.
But I am pretty much dying for some pressure, to distract myself apart from the other stuff.
But I am just so affected, it affects everything else.
Okay now I aint talking sense.
I mean, just WHY.
I really have to see the good side of it, and not just the bad.
But the bad just overpowers and overtakes everything, the bad is the one that always shows up more than the good ever will.
And that just hurts.
People dont even recognize me now.
Do I recognize myself?
Haha, I shall not look forward to/be too positive about school so much so that when its nice to me I will be genuinely surprised. :3
Here is a song I have been feeling for quite a while.

"The way you walk, thats me.
The way you talk, thats me.
The way youve got your hair up, did you forget thats me?"
I realized that so far in my life, the way I lived and all, I always let someone "make" me.
I mean, its okay if you get inspired by how someone does something or how someone looks and all.
But I dont only let them inspire me, I also let them shape me up to become a total someone else.
Of course theres the good and bad, but thats another thing.
Its almost always, "first you made me who I am and then you made it" and "youre the reason why I'm always getting faded" BUT I will never "take a shot for you" :)

"Ok look Im honest.
Girl i cant lie I miss you.
She says I know youve changed.
I never see you cuz youre always busy doing things.
I really wish she had a different way of viewing things.
I think the city that we're from just kinda ruined things.
Its such a small place; not much to do but talk and listen.
The men are jealous and the women all in competition.
And all your friends telling you stories that you often misinterpret
And taint all the images of your Mr Perfect"
Really, this just hits the spot.
Why must everyone see change as bad?
Well, I admit I do too, most of the time.
But why must they see the change in others but not in themselve?
Why dont they bother to try and understand the change first?
Why dont they try and view it a different way?
And the city, the society, is just not helping.
They keep making people want to see changes as well.
And, yeah, now all people can do is talk and/or listen.
They just dont do as much anymore, even myself.
Also, obviously, the stories that we all always get to hear for free which just ruins things.
Then again, I too wish things never have to change.
 I always ask myself why happy things have to change.
But thats just how life goes and thats just what we have to live with.
I can only wonder if things could change back to the way it was.

"I could tell that you were crying all night, drinking all summer.
Praying for your happiness, hope that you recover.
This is one i know you hated when you heard it.
And its worse because you know that I deserve it."
I could tell that i was crying all night, (not) drinking all summer.
Praying for my happiness, hope that I'll recover.
This is one I know I hated when I heard it.
And its worse because I know that I deserve it.

"May your neighbours respect you.
Trouble neglect you.
Angels protect you.
And heaven accept you."

AND here is Daniel Jerome's frikkin awesome choreo to the song (and Marvin's Room).
Also the exact choreo I was watching during the New Year's countdown haha.
Yay.


"But this aint a movie, I know you cant come with me, you've got your life."

Du vet jeg elsker deg.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment