Sunday 15 January 2012

"No I will not stand in the middle of your quest for knowledge!."

Hullo.
How are you?! Haha. Mkay so I have decided to blog because I feel like it and because there are some things I have decided on which I have decided to tell you.
I shall just run through how the week(s) has(ve) been first alright.
LEHHGO.

Last Sunday I woke up super early, so I rolled around in bed and then decided to cook up some breakfast.
In which case, was Crepes.
YEAH!.
Grandmumma was making some breakfast too, so just the both of us were in the kitchen cooking our stuff and listening to the malay radio drama which was pretty interesting.
Then I told her I will wake up early every Sunday to cook breakfast and listen to the malay radio drama with her and she got kinda happy hehe.
(I woke up late today tho :( hehe)

If you ask me how school is, its actually going pretty alright. I mean, of course certain stuff are still pretty frikkin awkward for me (blame myself for being such a quiet and unsocialable person) but besides that I am finally using my brain and burning more calories again. :)
Yes, Mumma said that now that I have started schooling, I am burning more calories, thus my metabolic rate is higher and so I can afford to eat a LITTLE more food haha.
Speaking of school, Mumma (with Grandmumma) went to NTUC the other day and has generously (as always) bought me a little study table.
(Its ORANGE. >.<")
It is so super hella useful for me, I actually do find that I do bother doing my homework or studying now haha. And I can put my stuff on it when I'm sleeping!.
Oh yeah its in my room right beside my bed so its also like a bedside table = pretty frikkin badass huh. :3
Yeah but certain things I still gotta plan and think ahead of how I can not trouble other people while in school because that is just a horrible, nasty feeling and to make things easier for myself.
My classmates are also very weird. :/
Here's a scenario:
Bio lesson.
Teacher: Do you see that the image jumps?. Why is that so?.
Classmate 1: MAGIC.
Classmate 2: Because your eyeball different place lah!~.
And then there another scenario where Classmate A told Classmate B to "speak muslim" lololol~
And the title of this post is from my teacher regarding something another classmate have said hahaha.
All in all, I do not want to look forward to school so much just so that when its nice to me, I would be genuinely surprised. :3
This is the little biography thingy I made as homework.
At first I only pasted the picture of Ezt and I and then I thought, why not just paste all of The Saids, and so there smacks my little brother. :)

Oh yeah on Monday I stayed for abit to watch my lovely batch receive their O Level results.
I miss them all.
When I saw all the familiar faces strolling in, it kinda hurt because I felt that I was supposed to be there.
I miss them all.

Ay, this is totally random, but Mumma sent me this while I was taking an afternoon nap one of the days.
My name was in the malay papers.
Apparently there are fake facebookers using my name haha.
Its getting too popular AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OOOOOOOOOOH TICTICTIC GOT HOME FROM SCHOOL TUESDAY AND THIS WAS ALREADY HERE!.
On Monday the FedEx dude called me up because they got my address wrong!!
They were missing a digit on my unit number haha =.=
BUT IT GOT HERE. YEZZUH ME SO LOVE IT.
But I ordered a L on mine but it was just as big as Ezt's S lol.
Mine is the top POREOTICS one.
Ezt's the bottom TICTIC one.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Then on Thursday I missed school for an appointment with my Neuro doctor.
Met a cute little kid whom I entertained (and he entertained me as well) for the hour of waiting.
He was playing with his purple hammer balloon and dinosaur.
Really, really cute, with dimples and all, will show you a picture when I find it HEHE.
Anyway, no changes to anything, doctor told me stuff which I have expected before going so no surprise there.
Headed to City Square with Mumma for Ban Mian and then to the NTUC for some ingredients and then made Cheesy Garlic Bread at home.

On Friday I (finally) stayed back for a few hours with Amirah for some sharing and studying.
Also, I just feel like I have to mention this.
EVERY FRIDAY after recess my mind seems so shut down.
And it so happens that the only subject I have after recess is Mathematics.
The first week, my mind just shut itself so I pretty much stoned throughout the whole hour half.
This week, I could not count from five to ten and did ALL the question when my teacher told me to skip some (and I actually cancelled the questions which I was supposed to skip) and when I realized my friends were all done with their work I was there wondering why I have not and was gabra-ing.
Sigh. Lin.
I also pretty much noticed that my classmates are pretty smart, and I have a LOT of catching up to do.
I'm losing out man. I gotta buck it up so bad and so fast.
My teachers have also been so frikkin nice to me I am so frikkin scared of failing them. :(

Then on Saturday afternoon I went over to McDonalds to meet my Aunts (and Uncle).
Tasted the Chikkin McBites and Chocolate Macaron Frappe.
HOLY MCDONALDS THEY WERE SOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOD *_*
The McBites are like super cute mini McNuggets and the Chocolate Macaron Frappe was just sinfully good, it was nice to have something different from the usual Double Chocolate Frappe but still as chocolatey.
I also expected them to stick a Chocolate Macaron on top of the frappe on the whipped cream but turned out that they actually BLENDED it together IN/WITH the drink.
Oh how weird is that but it was still good.
Yummy.
The Dzuls came over later that evening, so Grandmumma cooked feast haha.
She cooked Mee Soto (requested by me :P) and also epok-epok/currypuffs (requested by Dzulkurry lol :P).
These are the ones I "kelim"-ed.
Basically means I "folded"(?) the crusts part.
This one is the curried potatoes.
I liked the scrambled eggs ones better.
And, as usual The Dzuls were a lovely funny happening pair haha.
Aidie came over as well!. It was nice talking to him (actually TALKING to him WHEN I AM SOBER) although he was pretty frikkin annoying and kept singing that Titanic song by Celine Dion in his bzz voice haha.
Aidie: *sings* Near, far, whereeeeeever you are.....My heart will go onnnnnnnnnnnnn...
Lin: Can you please at least sing a different song now?!?!
Aidie: Oh okay. *pause* *sings* Every night in my dreams...I see you..I feeeeeel you...
Lin: THAT IS THE SAME SONG BUT DIFFERENT LYRICS!!! =.=
Hahaha but he was frikkin funny argh I see him so rarely now miss those times when his family lived just next door.

ALRIGHT so I have runned through my week with you, so now is the time for the teeny update I have decided on.
Although there is school and all, I have decided to blog ONCE EVERY WEEKEND. :)
Just on whatever, interesting things from school (though I doubt so :P) or just stuff from the last few months maybe which I have missed out on.
Guess it will play as a fun rest time for me and, you know, stuff like that.
I do hope it works out, though, I also do want to do this in hopes that I will write better in school haha.
SO YEAH!. :3

Before going off, I wanna leave you with this thing that Amirah said to me last Friday, which seemed to make more sense to me than ever.
I asked her if she thinks that God placed me back in school for another year for a reason (besides academics) and if there will be good things and she told me;
"If I said that good stuff will happen, confirm bad stuff will also happen."
I cannot believe I let myself into drowning into the fact where I thought that only good things will happen to me in the future because wasn't it me who told myself (and you) that;
"In life, either one of these two things will always happen; things will get better or worse."
Argh certain things makes so much sense it drives me insane.

Du vet jeg elsker deg.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment