Saturday 28 January 2012

NW YR RSLTNS.

HULL-O.

I have a topic today!.
A little short topic, though.
I've been wanting to get around to it ever since the New Year, but haven't because they have been coming along as I live on.
Yup, its my New Year Resolutions. :B
I have decided to NOT come up with a whole list of NYRs at the start of the year, only becaue I know I would have already given them up by now if I did.
Also, I wanted to them to come as/after I experience something, only because there would be more of a meaning as to keeping up with it, no?.
Lets get to it.

1.
SURVIVE.
Or, at least, try to.
Okay I'm going to be honest and say I did come up with this ON NY itself.
It seemed..appropriate I guess.
Isnt that the point of living every day, to go through it all and make it out in the end?
What is the point if you dont even try to survive?
What is the point of going through it halfway if you dont intend to make it till the end?
I mean, doesn't survival mean or even sound important or meaningful to you when you know you are/have been through the painful part?
Like the light at the tunnel at the end.
Yes yes yes, I also came up with this after what has happened to me last year.
I remember waking up every morning telling myself "I wanna get out of here" but always with "alive" at the end.
Anyway, I think to survive is already one main goal in everyday life.
There is ALWAYS one thing every day that you just have to survive doing.
Like, I have to survive today at work.
Or, at cooking.
Or, at walking twenty steps to the bathroom.
You get what I'm saying.
I want to survive this life, and whatever that was put in my way.
AND I want all of you to survive with me.
OKAY?!
Remember..
even
TEEHEE. :3

2.
JUST FINISH DOING WHAT I HAVE STARTED.
Okay this one came along at like the second week or so.
I was procrastinating alot and just looking for reasons to not do something, as always.
And then I thought, I gotta do this one, really gotta stick to this one.
Finish doing what I have started.
Why?
Simply because I have started doing it anyway.
Like this one morning when I woke up for school, and thought that I really wanted to skip that day.
But then I thought, I already woke up and was already about to shower, and I knew I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep.
So I went to school anyway.
It just seemed rather dumb to wake up for something and then going back to sleep just because of plain laziness when you can actually go out there and learn something and do yourself some good.
There are SO MANY things I REALLY do not want to do this year but I just got to.
I've already started, so heck it, I'm going to complete it and do it till the end.
Why would you start something if you want to stop halfway anyway.
If you want to stop halfway, then dont start at all.
Like me.
:3
Cuz, you know, finishing something is one of the greatest feelings in the world.

YES THOSE ARE MY TWO GOLDEN NW YR RSLTNS.
WHAT ARE YOURZZZZZZ.
:B

Friday this (last?) week, had the opportunity to FINALLY taste the Yu Sheng.
After school, went down to the canteen and saw a hubbub.
Didn't know what was going on until we got to the halal table haha.
Amirah kept saying shes going to the canteen for the "chopstick thing" and I was like what could a chopstick thing be haha.
It tasted interesting.. And it looked quite pretty!.
Especially the green color string thing ones... HAHA. :B
The first taste was sooooo weird. I didnt like it.
And then I kind of kept eating the carrot strips and then thought it tasted pretty okay.
Like sweet sweet rojak.
I just didnt like the radish or candied ginger thingy.
Those heaty flavors are too strong for me haha.
And I loved the orange pillows thingy.
We were practically fighting for them keke :P
Keshini ate (almost) the whole thing :O hahahaha

AND these are the faces that I look forward to seeing/that keep me alive and going to school.
Seeing them immediately puts a smile on my face like they saved me from the day or something haha.
Love them.
Thank you babes so much.
Mad love. :3
(Yes yes yes I am so puffed la di da di da I am aware of that and I am waiting on that cut on those meds. I know. I cant wait too.)

Then Puppa came home with my stuff from Indiesin.
YAY FOR GREEN PACKAGING!. :B

And sometime earlier that week Mumma and I cooked Black Pepper Pasta!.
YUMZ.
Spot the difference~!. :P

And now its time for these..
Any takers on helping me swallow them up?.
Ill let you keep the heart. ^^ :P

Alright, as I go off into the night, I hope this little quote thingy explains for itself for me.

Oh, and just wondering, has anyone been SO NICE to you till it keeps you awake trying to understand why?.
Like, are they genuinely just born that way, does that to everyone else, or just does that out of pity?.
I don't understand you and I dont know if I want to.
But thank you anyway.

Du vet jeg elsker deg.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment