Wednesday 1 February 2012

'O' - dnry People

Hull-'O' every-'O'-ne.

Sometimes things/words/people blinds you, but you just gotta see/push/speak through.
You cant stay a shadow all the time, cant run through walls you cant climb.
Haven't had a decent conversation in days, wondering why you're wasting space.
And because all I really need is sleep, only then will I quit being a creep.

If you know me, you'll know that I absolutely just adore and love and look up to the Choreo Cookies.
They are not a small crew, yet when they perform on stage, they perform as one whole body and are just so detailed and clean.
I would love love love to be in one of these kinda crews.
Where its not just the dance but its the bond as well.
Ah, heres another of their amazing pieces.
Enjoi.

In this life, of 'O'-rdinary People.
Du vet jeg elsker deg.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment