Sunday 12 February 2012

IF TODAY IS YOUR BIRTHDAY~

HEY HEY HO YOU KNOW THAT LIN SAID SAID HULLO!.
Been a while since I've taken pictures of myself like these muahaha.
Also been a while since I last posted.
Bet you didnt even realize that huh.
Anyway this post is dedicated to Uncle Joe.
11 February's his birthday and the family went out to eat to celebrate.
Yay.
Oh yeah it was also Purple Hijab Day = To support anti domestic violence or something like that.
We all (tried to) dress in purple.
I couldnt find anything purple so yeah shush.

Iman: Eh, Ana, later help me take picture ah-
Lin: Oh of you? Ok. *turns to snap his picutre*
Iman: *quickly turns away* NO NOT OF ME LAH~
HAHAHA
Grandmumma walked off first and waited for us at the bridge, can you see her? So cute hahahaha
Bumped into Aidie just as we reached and he was leaving.
I am like a midget next to him ugh. =.= :3
I had like two glasses of Longan Drink because I was like SO THIRSTY.
Iman's Bandung with Red Ruby.
Iman's Cockles Kway Teow.
Bowl'aPlainRice.
Fried Baby Squid!. YUMZ.
SeaBass thingy.
Hotplate Beancurd!. YUMZ.
Lin: *uses spoon to pick up a shrimp* *drops shrimp* OH SHUCKS!!!!!!.
Iman & Rasyidin: WHERE SHARK!?
Lin: =.= FINE, OH SHRIMP!!.
Lol they gave Ezt a bigger glass the second time.
Ezt: Bahasakan pe?.
HAHA



HAHA oh wow sorry we took all the light :x :B
THIS is the exact spot/place where I started to skate.
I WILL SKATE AGAIN.
Boardfriend just you wait I will come back for you miss you mwaaaaaahs.


Suprisingly he wanted to snap weird pictures with me.
Then I looked up to seeing Dzulkurry's face like this =.= HAHA
Afi's so cute and chubby now lulz :B
Some salad thingy. It was weird at first then it was YUMMEH. :B

Mango Salad.
The mango was hella SPICY.
WHY.
I had Bandung YUMZ BEST DRINK IN THE WORLD.
And Butter Prawns.
I was probably the only one who dove into the plate and devoured the most prawns.
I mean, hey, butter + prawns, they should get married or something.
YUM.

Arent they cute >.<"
I really wonder why they put some weird leaf beneath the prawns O.o


Such a troll when it comes to whatever haha.

He then drops a slipper and panics.

I TOLD YOU.
But he is such a sweetheart.
Can he just be my VaLINtine this year lulz.
He actually hugged me in the picture but Iman snapped it so close up =.= hahah
CUTE.
Hahahahaha sometimes I really do wonder...
Rafi was walking REALLY WEIRDLY like a zombie hahaha
LOOK AT AIDIE AHAHAHAHA
They drove us home.
Look at all their heads lol.

In the car:
Afi: I dont like Justin Bieber!. Me and my cousin dont like Justin Bieber!.
Puppa: But me and my cousin like Justin Bieber!.
Lin: Whos your cousin?
Both Dzuls: Irhan~
Afi: You know Michael Jackson (he pronounced it Maicherl JetJern)
Everyone in car: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE AWESOMEST UNCLE JOE STAY AWESOME AND FUNNY AND ADVENTUREY PLUS PLUS PLUS!!!
YAY LOVE YOU. :3 HAHAHAHA


And, all other pictures will be uploaded in The Saids, whenever I do upload them. :B

R: Picutre I took with Ezt a few days ago before Mumma posted L: A picture I took with Ezt YEARS ago.
Ezt looks the same and I am wearing a red shirt in both pictures.
Back to the past or into the future?.
MUAHAHA.

So life with the family's been good.
Life with studies is going slowly according to plan (I hope).
Life with school, I'm just struggling to survive.

You know that feeling when you've just gotten round to getting used to one thing,
and then POOF something is changed or taken away,
and POOF POOF you go right back to square one?
Yes, exactly my situation right now.

And you know that feeling when something nice happens and you take it in the wrong way and you just cant stop it?.
And when you dont have a choice, or is in a dilemma?.
Really?.
Is this really what life is about?.

I just realized how my experimental days are over and how I'm all more focused in getting what I really so badly want now.
But that doesnt mean I'm no fun.
In fact I'm hella fun now. :3

OK LAST;
pray hard so so hard my dosage goes down later this week.
It really is the first last thing that would make me feel so much better after so long.
Please.

Du vet jeg elsker deg.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment