Saturday 25 February 2012

210212.

HAPPY 17th LIN I LOVE YOU :*

Got surprised (well, not really, I actually opened the fridge long before the clock struck twelve and saw cake hehehe) by Mumma and Ezt just a little after the clock struck twelve as I was on the phone with Keshini (everyone else was already asleep) and blew the candles.
I was doing hardcore Literature before that, and after lulz.
And then in school the Malay Dancers and some classmates sang me Happy Birthday in the canteen.
First time in five years, I had no idea how to react, seriously. Hehehe.
And then had Malay and Mathematics CT. T.T
And then a little surprise just as school ends. ;)
Stayed back for a bit in the studio and then left for home, where I slept the day off hahaha.

Heres a huge THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to those who wished me, either in person or in facebook or other social networking sites, or texts, or in your head or whatever.
(In no specific order, prolly in the order of how I remember hehe)

Mumma, E'zzati, Aunty Amy(zing), Mimi Nurhidayah, Kak Yy, Rasyidin, Aunty Kay, Wak Lan, Lan's Bond, Kak Pijat, Haziq Evens, Aunty Lehah & family, Grandmumma, Iman, Puppa, Cik Jah, Didi Nurhidayu, Ros Eady, Ros Nanie, Itanad Nita, Marliyanah,
Keshini, Atiqa, Atiqah, Amirah, Adillah, Zilah, Safura, Shafiqah, Siti Amirah, Liana, Izzah, Iffah, Suhaiba, Fatin, Ashiqin, Fatin, Qiao Zhen, Andrea, Ashely, Cally, Ariel, Chloe, Bavani, Amani, Ree, Jun Hao, Wenqi, Joanne, Rahmawati (Nad's Mum), Nadzirah, Soleha, Irsyad, Nanthini, Iskandar, Liyana, Siti Mariyam, Lester, Lindy, Zahirah, Yishan, Afiqah, Lenice, Farhan, YiJin, Cheryl, Wanyi, Shabnam, Rudi, Doretta, Alina, Gina, Nadhirah, Puteri Nor Rosyidah, Stuart Little, Namie Turner, Sallyly, Afina, Charlene, Aunty Mariani, Celia, Zuraihan, Hadi Winehouse, Siti Hajar, Nasrul Hadi, Mundzirah, Hazzyma, Nurhidayah, Syamim, Farina, Fitri Rozlyana, Wann Nur Atiqah, Natasya, Aminuddin, Sue Lyanna, Syahrum, Lin Hui, Zeki, Nicole, Emil, Kimberly, Haqim, Danial, Aidil, Rusydi, Syazwan, Tessa, Amelia, Naufal, Fahim.

Sorry if I missed out any of you, remind me and I'll fill you in. :B




And a huge thank you for the presents!!

Man, time passes WAY too fast.
And this year is WAY too busy.
Cant wait to watch things get better though.

OH then just after midnight the next day talked on the phone with the birthday best friend hehehahaha miss her and all the past 4 years celebrating our birthdays together :(
Miss & love all the good times.
Stay awesome and happy Nurul Atiqa Zulkifni!. :P :B

Oh yeah thought it was rather cool that I reached home at 2:22pm on 22/02 BAHAHAHA!!
Sorry for my face :P

I LOVE YOU ALL MUACKS :* :3

Du vet jeg elsker deg.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment