Saturday 3 March 2012

Ugliest eyes.

Hullo
But I wish you could look into my eyes sometime some day and realize how much I appreciate and miss you even without me having to say it..
Cuz I am honestly over it but that slight tinge of hope still refuses to leave.
Then again I'm just really tired of it all.
Really tired of going five days a week pulling off a face which says "Nop, I do not give a fnck.".
Really tired of wanting to go into the studio but knowing it will not help sitting down watching people dance but I myself not being able to do so.
Really tired of thinking that I am exactly what I am not.
I have the ugliest eyes or something.
I'm assuming you know you're not going to stay, therefore you are not going to do anything anymore.
Thanks.
You know I was the best damn thing that has ever happened in your life.

Du vet jeg elsker deg.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment