Sunday 11 March 2012

Chrome.

Hullo Linions!.
Okay yes that is what I am going to call you people!!
You are ALL my LINions!! :*

So anyway a post longer than the previous.
The Dzuls came over on the birthday weekend with another cake YAY!.
Nutella Crunch from The Royals.
It was an amazing-tasting and interesting cake, really!.
The top is of Nutella and the bottom is of a Crunch of some sort.
Like a cheesecake crust but yummier.
Nomz.
Grandmumma didn't refridgerate the cake, so the whole cake was all super melty but I think that was the best part teehee :B
Dzulkurry was like "This is Nutella Crunch~~~~!. :D"
HEHE.

They sang me happy birthday again :'D

The whole house suddenly had this Draw Something craze, everyone was playing it!!
Even these two boys, had a pretty teary time guessing what they drew LOL!.

First class ticket.

Homework class ticket.
On one of the days after school, headed down to the library with Mum and Ezt.
Had a Cafe Galilee(?) craving.

On another one of the weekends The Dzuls came over again.
LOL @ this, Dzulkurry emo-ly "playing" the guitar and Afi dancing ballet to it HAHAHAHA.

I also snipped off a little of my fringe with Dad's cool scissors haha.
There really seem to be of no difference but to me THERE IS haha.
Its much easier to handle now.
Hair-tied wise especially. :B

Then March 10th went out with the family for some retail therapy and a little teeny celebration :B
L: With the brudder Iman.
TR: Had Paper Thosais (literally, the thosais were super paper thin, thinner than usual!).
MR: His "oh my God this cake is SO GOOD" face
BR: *he looks up* FUYOOOOOH I SEE SUPERWOMAN!.
BAHAHAHAHAHA

Clockwise;
Dad's slice of Nutella Crunch.
My "Spicy BBQ Drumlets" lol we realized two out of six drumlets were different, so I concluded the two are BBQ drumlets and the rest were spicy drumets.
Except that they didnt know how to divide properly HAHA.
My Kids Sundae thingy I think?? :/
Had ice water.
Clockwise;
Row of tikam tikam thingy.
Tops buys yay!!!!
Met with a LOT of these yellow ulat bulus!! Yucks
White watermelon studs! :3
Mum said I look like a rabbit here lulz.
Mum & Dad look like they totally photobombed Ezt's picture HAHAHA.
So March 8th was Mum's birthday and Mum & Dad's 22nd Anniversary!!
And today March 11th is Dad's birthday!!
YAY I LOVE YOU BOTH :* :'D
THE BESTEST MOST AWESOMEST PARENTS ANYONE COULD EVER ASK FOR!!! :B
Hehe.

AND~
Heres a bunch of stuff I/Grandmumma cooked up last few weeks before I end off :B
Aglio Olio.
(I love wooden chopping boards. So cool.)

HoiSin Beef Stir Fry.

 Black Pepper Spaghetti.
(This was a bit of a failure.)
 Biscuits.
(Or scones)
Grandmumma's AWESOME Chikkin Rice.
(Yes I eat quite a lot of green leafys okay. And chilli too.)

 Grandmumma's Cockles Kway Teow.
(And a telur kicap.)

Paprika Potato Wedges.
(Mum loves this recipe of mine hehehe >.<" Oh and Grandmumma insisted on that choice of leaves HAHAHA)

Grandmumma's AWESOMEST AWESOMEST BESTEST EVERRRRRRRR Mee Soto!!
(Which she cooked today, and which I am going to have another bowl of as soon as I am done with this post!.)

NOMNOMNOM.
HOPE YOU LIKE IT~~~~~

Oh and just in case you have been wondering, I have been surviving with school.
I am just facing what I have to face.
Also got our report slips back and I must say I AM NOT PLEASED WITH IT.
Please do not ask me how I can fail things because I myself really do not want to and I am just as disappointed in myself as you are disappointed in me, but even worse.
But I do promise I will work harder.

And I woul very much like to get up on my feet and


Du vet jeg elser deg.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment