Saturday 24 March 2012

NOMNOMNOM. + some crimefighting interest.

HULL-OOOOOOOOOOOOOHLALA :)
As promised last week, le food post. :3
Black Pepper piece of meat.
Ingredients for..
Pasta Arrabiata.
Grandmumma' Laksa.
Piece of Lemon Salmon.
(With lots of black pepper. And some Thai Chilli Sauce.)
Got a cupcake from Qiaozhen!.
Has a heart in the middle too!. :3

Big lunner @ Bugis Pastamania.
Lemon Salmon Aglio Olio.
Mutton Chop.
Grandmumma's Nasi Ayam Penyet.

Cafe Galilee(?)'s Oreo Cheesecake.

Also been enjoing the little gifts I've been getting lately.
Haha I love surprises and you people mwahxz :*
L: Little keychain from Cambodia by Andrea
R: Bookmark in watermelon colors from KL by Fatin
Thank you babes!! :*

Shoes from Kak Nadia & Pants from Mumma.
Yeaaay thank you :*
These from Aunty Amy & Uncle Azmi :3
Thank you!!! :*

So before I finish off, I'd like to warn all of you of how addicted I am to this show...
EHHHHHHHHHH I cannot believe the last episode's next week :( I just finished rewatching Season 1, and its awesumez. Please have Season 3 or something, or make shows about the CNB or stuff like that.
Plus, I love the whole of Point Of Entry's casts!.
Dusita Anuchinchatchai is so super pretty!. *_*
Man I'm really sorry if I sound like such a nerd but you kow I LOVE CRIMEFIGHTING SHOWS!!!
They are the best.
This little part of me wants to be part of all these crimefighing in the future, you know.
Heehee okay enough information :x

So now you know that food aint my only obsession!. TEEHEE :B
The Dzuls are coming tomorrow.
& hopefully I'll have a better week next week.
I hope you will too. :3

Du vet jeg elsker deg.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment