Saturday 7 April 2012

My writings speak better.

Yo!.
Sorry I missed last week. It's just that, I sort of just...did.
HEHE. :B
Oh I had a haircut yesterday!. Yay me!.
Hairdresser: Wah so thick ah your hair~!.
Lin: Ya~~~
Last last week; went to see the doctor again and will be off the meds real soon.
Yay go away side effects!.


Met this little cutie who was so annoyingly naughty but so cute.
He was chasing me everywhere cuz he wanted to lick the panda on my shirt and wanted to eat my brain and cuz he was annoyed with me =.=
Hahaha so so cute.
Last week, got the class tee.

*Goes into classroom and sees everybody checking out their class tees and then slowly sees more class tees under everyone's tables and then suddenly thought "OH!. Maybe mine is under MY table too!." Then looked under my table and was like YAAAAAAAAAAAY!"
LOL I know I'm such a noob.
Had no idea it was pink though.
Was well surprised!. ^^
 And also got awesome banana chocolate cupcakes from Qiaozhen!.
Tuesday saw these awseome faces again ahahah!.
Atiqa & Keshini came over for dance, had some nice laughing catching up time teehee :3

Made Roasted Cherry Tomato Bruschetta that night.
I honestly hate tomatoes but this one was an exception.
I dunno, it was sweet and sour and herb-y and toasty and yummy. :B
Then on Wednesday I baked some brownies.
Mmmm, tasted like chocolate~~
I just absolutely LOVE brownies crusts!!!.
Brownies have the BEST crusts, hands down!.
Brought some to school as well haha.
Fast Food Friday; KFC and Macs with the fabmily.
Top: Oh!. It's an angry boy with a unibrow!.
Bottom: *turns tray* Oh!. It's a nerd....
HAHAHA kinda looks like Dad but with the hair LULZ :B

My Mum makes awesome cereal prawns by the way.
Just saying :P

Bought new kicks!.
Yes, again~~~~
But I saw it and liked it and it was at a decently cheap price!.
MUAHAHA.
PHOTO OF THE WEEK HAHAHA:
(I edited the right half to be black and white but it cant really be seen but I did it cuz the left half had so much going on LOL)
1) My brother was a leprechaun; green top, green umbrella~ LOL.
2) Man/ahpek in white is looking right at the camera like one two snap!. You get it?!. Okay either you get it or you dont lololol!!.
3) Way at the back, theres this old couple doing synchronized sitting!.
BAHAHAHAHA always look at the bright side of life~!. :P
Kekeke, Iman makes everything so much funnier I guess. :B

Had a haircut, like I've mentioned.
My top head is now bigger again lol.
And when I ponytail my hair, it's super thin.
And when I bun my hair, it's pathetic.

Reached home and The Dzuls were there!!.
Dzulkurry was the one to camwhore with me while Afi just ran around and took my hand and wiped his sweat on it ahahahah!.
Lin: Ajul, teach me maths~
Dzulkurry: Ahhhh why...?
Lin: Cuz that time you teach me then I forgot already.
Dzulkurry: AIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!.
HAHAHAHA
Grandmumma: Do you want to eat the bacon tonight?. If not I'll keep it.
Lin: Nop.
Dzulkurry: I WANT BACON!.
Afi: I WANT BACON ALSO!. Last time McDonalds got bacon~
Mumma: No, McDonalds where got bacon~
Afi: Have!. But now already sell out..
Dzulkurry: *laughs* SOLD OUT lah not sell out hahahaha!.
HAHAHA so smarty pants!!.
They are just so cute together lulz :B


The three R cousins also came over and jammed with my guitar muahaha!.
Aidie also tuned the guitar, everyone was afraid the strings would snap LOL.
Afi so cute with the mohawk lulz!. :B
Today I hari raya!. Nomnomnom :B

Went to the majlis cukur rambut!.
Yay the brother came along :B

 Top: Iman took whatever I took!. SEE!. Mine's on left, his is on the right with his hand touching the rendang.
Bottom left: WakLan calls it "Cock with the tail" HAHAHA TSK!.
Bottom right: Mum asked Dad to take this kuih, and then he took ANOTHER type of kuih and Mum said it wasnt that kuih so he walked back and put the wrong kuih back and took this kuih and came back. HAHAHA we thought he was just gonna go add this kuih to the plate with the wrong kuih but he EXCHANGED it HAHAHA my Dad, tsk~!.

Dian Haziqah in the cool baby swing thingy like a princess!. :B
 We also got to take a picture and got it printed.
It's a pretty decent photo, no?!.
Me likey.

In the bus on the way back:
*sees this showroom thingy called EUhabitat*
Dad: EU-habitat!. (As in EW-habitat)
Lin: Papa. =.= So lame. (Referring to Dad)
Dad: Ya lor, so lame. (Referring to the name EUhabitat)
=.= LOL

Didn't get to picnic at Bishan Park cuz it was raining :(

Aside from the weekends, school has been on full whack.
Staying back almost everyday just finishing up work and doing extra work but it's just not enough.
Work is just never enough, is it?.
Oral examinations next week, my Malay reading/talking/whatever is just really very so horrible it cannot be explained :'(
And my English...rocky.
I just really do write better than I speak, alright?!.
Why must we be expected to be good in EVERYTHING in this world we live in..?.
:'(

Michelle: Like Chris. He said f**k it, I'lll do it my way. And the people that love me will understand why I'm doing it because they love me.
(Skins)


Need any "happy" consultations?.

Du vet jeg elsker deg.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment