Saturday 28 April 2012

ROMEO & JULIET BY W!LDR!ICE :D

Good day, Linions.
Went to watch Romeo & Juliet today!.
Got a ride to and back from Dad.
Haven't got on the bike for so long, so it was pretty fun :B
There was a traffic jam so I was pretty late, but then bumped into Ms Balan just before going up so phew.
Lulz.

This is Qiaozhen. :3

It was pretty frikkin awesome.
I don't know, I've always had the trouble where I will see the play's characters as the actors themselves, and not the character they're playing.
So it took a few scenes till I actually saw them as their characters.
I think I loved Mercutio even more.
And the guy playing Paris (Dwayne Tan) was so so fine :P
I loveeeeeeee plays!.
(Aside from dance.)

After that, headed to Bras Basah Complex with Dad.

Were both so extremely thirsty so grabbed a drink.
Kinda walked around and made him snap pictures of me :P

When you're at the end of the road...
SMILE!.
Now you see me..
NOW YOU DONT!.
PART TWO!.
Just find it necessary to do this whenever I'm wearing these pants.

Lin: Ok, go stand somewhere in the middle of nowhere!!
Dad: I am in the middle of nowhere!!!
=.=
HAHAHA so yeah here's Dad holding my stuff.
Helmetised.


So yeah, good day with Dad.

Hated the parts where I was like a lost sheep haha.
Hm, would love to rewatch it though.
Felt like I missed some parts I wanted to focus on.
But oh well.
Love the interpretations.
Part of me wishes I'm outspoken enough to actually be part of these kind of art.
Hate that I'm such an introvert but that's just me.
But oh well, dancing is already in my soul. :P

All the best with MYE.

Oh before I go,
(* I'm)
AND THEREFORE, THANK YOU!. :P :B

Du vet jeg elsker deg!.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment