Friday 13 April 2012

Watch(L)in'

Greetings Linions!.
This week I watched a movie and (part of a) play.
IT WAS AWESUME.
Went to catch Hunger Games with the boys on Tuesday.
It was an extremely long movie lol.
I find the beginning rather draggy, I was so excited on getting on to the Games lol.
But I guess overall it was pretty cool. :3
Nice time.
Then Wednesday went to watch Model Citizens.
It was an interactive play that called out for suggestions and stuff to the audience.
Only watched about three scenes, which I found was rather sad.
I would've liked to watch the entire play.
Plus, it was written by Haresh Sharma, the same person who wrote Off Centre, the book I studied for Lit the last two years, so it was interesting to me.
I found that Haresh Sharma used multi-racial characters in his plays, and both of these which I watched included mental illnesses, some similarities.
Oh wow, I love Haresh Sharma and these kind of local plays.
Kinda leaves you with an impact.
I miss Off Centre :(
Yay Haresh Sharma!!!
Had a blasting time with the babe Amirah.
After school, we headed straight to my crib where we changed and everything.
And then after everything we cabbed back with my parents (with Amirah getting super carsick lol) and then she had to leave so quick. :(
Wish she could sleep over.

Have not walked here for MONTHS.
We were the first to enter so we got the front row seats.
"Stage" was in our faces lol.
But then we moved a few rows back and got better lighting lol teehee.
After watching the play we headed to Marina Square for a drink.
She made me climb these stairs.
And we had a mini photoshoot haha. :3



 
I had a dollar of Coke.
Good two days with lovely people.
And may the odds be ever in your favor!.

Du vet jeg elsker deg.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment