Friday 30 September 2011

Remote. And control.

HULLO LET ME GIVE YOU A HUG!!!!
Yay okay so i was just thinking about how much it cheers me up looking at my stats hehe.
I dont know, the fact that there actually are people who bothers reading my blog (if not just dropping by and leaving) just makes me feel good sharing all these stuff :)
Also, ive had some friends commenting and complimenting and that is just so nice hehe you know who you are! :')
However, its just weird to me cuz i know ive got readers (even from overseas ahhhhh weeeeee!!!) but i dont actually get responses so i feel like im talking to myself.
Its like, im talking to myself and you guys are watching me.
Ha, imagine that.
:B
Yeah, that was all i was thinking about..
Other than baking or dancing.
Just one little downside in me right now, i have too much time that im starting to feel sorry for myself and that is just mad not awesome.
I need to walk by November.

Lol Mum just said;
"Kaklina idea tengah mencurah eh?"

Du vet jeg elsker deg.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment