Sunday 2 October 2011

Hi October

HALLO.
So heres my 1st October Saturday night out with the family :)
Picture post!.

I love Texas Chicken's Biscuits yum.
My brother's a bit of a ballerina.


Do you see the Q?! (Quest, Quick!!!! :P)







"Bangku Kosong"


Why, hello, static bike machine. You lookin' creepy.















I took pictures of this cat. It was like tied (not abusively) so that it wont get missing. I forgot to turn off the flash, so then i did. And when i wanted to snap another picture of it, it stood up and i screamed.
I havent screamed because of a cat for so long.


GONGCHA!.

MAMA LEMON. KODOMO BABY. KAO ATTACK DETERGENT.
AHAHAHAHA DO YOU GET IT?!?!? :P












(Yes i am aware that i snapped the Angry Bird upside down. Mum and i thought the hair was the nose/mouth(?). LOL :B)
OREO CHEESECAKE FINALLY.
Dad: Mana cheese dia, kaklina?
=.= HAHAHA :B




This koala i squashed in the middle of the road :( Hehe

OH YES ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
HAPPY 21st CHARLIE MCDONNELL!!
(1st October)
This is the first picture of him i saved.
YOU KNOW WE LAVE YOU!!!.

See you in London someday!! Hehe.
(Along with Alex Day and Tom Milsom :P)

I LOVE YOU ALL.
Du vet jeg elsker deg.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment