Monday 17 October 2011

Bon Voyage

Dear Dr Praveen,
I will never forget all the effort you have put in to help me get better. I remember the first time meeting you in A&E and you didnt really know what to do with me. I also remember you tendon tapper-ing me almost everyday at the hospital, and i will never forget how much i cried because it hurts lol. Also how you always said "if you could, you would kick me now right?" hahaha so true. Also how you accompanied us in the ambulance and the whole journey to and from TTSH for my case conference. And how sometimes i dont understand what you are saying haha. Oh well. I hope you had a safe journey back to your family in India and enjoy the snow. (I didnt know India had snow, so unfair :() Also wish you all the very best in your future endeavours and hope you will continue to help save lifes and treat people and all that stuff.
Thank you so so so very much for helping me get better. :)
(First and last picture taken together lol taken on 141011 i look huge i was hunchback-ing because i was afraid my position would affect the blood flow blah blah blah quite cute right HEHE :P)
With much love,
Lin Said.

Du vet jeg elsker deg.
Bon voyage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment