Sunday 9 October 2011

You dont take photos for nuthin'

HULLO

071011
AFI'S BIRTHDAY PAWTEE

















HEHEHE i did this because i didnt like the zucchini :P




I LOVE THE DZULS!!!!!!!!!.
081011;
TO WOOOOODLANDS!.




Tom Yum Ban Mian yum


Paper Prata (Tissue Prata?)



YAY NEW ADDITIONS!.







I LOVE COLD STORAGE.
SO SO SO MUCH.
FRESH HERBS, LOADS OF BAKING PRODUCTS AND BUTTERSCOTCH MORSELS.
GAAAAAAAAAAAH!.




Got these VCDs at a pretty good price.
Footloose is pretty good!.
X-Men too, although i took a really long time to get the storyline and it confused me.
Professor X is so cute (with the accent)!. :B
Kevin Bacon is wow hehehehe :P

 (Yes thats a size XL and yes that is mine.)


 There was the Heartland concert thingy!!
I loved these rides as a kid!. (Still do, still am.)







091011;
DINNER.
(Thanks to Laura Vitale. laurainthekitchen.com or youtube search Laura Vitale love her :3)

 
I am not sure how the people around me can look at me and know its me when i look in the mirror and dont see myself.
Insecurities.
You wouldnt understand..
But i wanted to say it anyway.
Side effects sucks and i dont know why im looking larger than i should be.

 
Really.
Come on, Lin, you have bigger dreams.

www.formspring.me/linsaid

Du vet jeg elsker deg.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment