Monday 17 October 2011

Today's day

Hullo heres a quickie to you.
I havent had any ideas on what to blog about, will you help me out?
(See the rhyme there :P)
Well heres a picture of me, had a haircut today :)

SOOO SHOOOORT :O
Haha okay so today was a bit more interesting (but not really).
I woke up to 2 new videos by Quick ^^
(One of which was about UK)
Then i walked to the hair salon.
Mumma then checked the letterbox and saw a parcel inside!!!
So Grandmumma threw down the keys and Mumma opened it and it was the tees i ordered for The Dzuls!!
(Its from the UK)
ITS SOOO CUUUUUUUUTE.
(Can you tell my slight obsession with the UK hehe)
And then at the salon after like 45 minutes of waiting there was this 3 year old kid who had albino (albinism?) and we let him have his haircut first haha. :)
Yeah my right knee wanted to die after walking just a little more.
:'(
Disappointed but oh well.
Things will get better, no.


Check it out, i miss going to events and stuff with my sister :((((
Fun fun fun fun.



I miss my braces.
Should i marry a Japanese lol why are they so cute ^^ :B

My hair is as chubby as my face now.
I also have a meal plan now. :)
If you have good salad recipes, please do pass it to me.
I MADE A NEW EMAIL!.
With hotmail this time, hopefully it doesnt fail me again this time :(
EMAIL ME!.
(I need more friends and penpals)
Now i dont have to give out my full name everytime they ask me for my email! :B

What a day already.

Du vet jeg elsker deg.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment