Thursday 6 October 2011

So thank you

Привет добрый день!

Yup, say hi to my brother's stalking penguin again.
This one's different, though, this one's huge.
Like at least 5 times bigger than the first penguin that stalked me.
Hahaha.

So anyway, i had no intention to blog about anything yet actually.
BUT, i was having some thoughts and i (coincidentally/conveniently) bumped into this song (i will put it at the end) and thus i am now blogging.
Let me just ask, what word(s) do you see in this photo?
Hm so yeah, i guess youve guessed about what im going on about already..?
So there'll be two parts to this post.

Part I
Hate. (And haters.)
Two "reasons" ive heard so far in my life are;
1) People hate you because they cant be you
2) People hate things in others that they dont see are in themselves
Isnt that just contradicting?
I do agree, though.
Some people just have to hate because they cant do better.
They're not necessarily jealous, they THINK they can do better but they usually never get around to proving so.
And, if people hate things in others which they dont see are in themselves too..
Then arent they hating themselves?!?!

You see, that is why i dont give out hate comments often.
(I say often lol)
Because i will only do so if i can prove that i CAN do better.
And i will think and ask myself, "Am i like that?", and if i am then ill shut up but if im not then HEHEHEHEH *shoulders up rubs hands evil grin*
Oh and ill also ask myself if im jealous.
And remind myself never to be like the other person.
But, come on its Lin, when have i ever hate-commented? :P

But whatever, hate is not a good thing i am so annoyed by it already there is so much of it in the world, everywhere.
I am so sick of it.
Please just stop hating.

Part II
LOVE.
HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY TO THE MISCHIEVOUSLY HANDSOME AFI!!
I LAVE YOU I CANT WAIT FOR THE BIRTHDAY PAWTEE!!!!!!
HEHE



HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY TO THE TWINS AMIRAH AND ATIQAH!!!



(By the way, the one with me in the picture is taken with Amirah. Hehe)

OKAY!.
Heres the song!



DU VET JEG ELSKER DEG.
(ดูไม่เกลียดชังจากฉัน! :P)
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment