Sunday 30 October 2011

^D8

HULLO AGAIN
Yeahperdy, this blog needs an updatey so here you goey.
I went to a cousin's BBQ Chalet birthday party last night, which i will post photos on when i get them from the sister. :3

Recently, i fell in love with these babies.
YAY SUUUUUUUUSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!
Love love love them, will be dragging Mumma and Puppa to bring me for a sushi spree soon.
Cant stress how much i lave them right now, ahhhhhh *_*
Bit difficult to find halal Japanese restaurants where im staying, they are all either in town or just somewhere across the country ahahahah :()

I think my eating plan is working.
Although im still trying to cut down on oily stuff.
I also have fast food fridays and Kois or Gong Chas once or twice a week AHAHAHAH.
But, yeah, it has only been a little more than a week.
Also been walking more = sweating more = burning more calories (?)
BURN FATS BURNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

OK so speaking of food, i am now going to go roast my chikkin thighs and potatoes for dinner.
I lost my thyme. :(

I MISS THE DZULS. :(

Oh yeah and hello to my readers from over the seas!!! :P
And also to the ones stranded in this same island as me. :3

Du vet jeg elsker deg.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment