Thursday 20 October 2011

For mebody.

WAHEEEEEEEEEEEEY!.
 I have downloaded Instagram into my iTouchy and i fell in love with it!!
Well actually ive downloaded it a few months ago but didnt bother to learn about it (i forgot my account) so i deleted it off.
And then yesterday i downloaded it again (and made a new account) and learned about it and i loved it!!
Takes stalking to a whole new level ahahahaha!!
Just kidding.
Follow me @ lins8!!! :B
HEHE.

Went for Physio yesterday and was a bit too early as usual, so Mumma spared 2 bucks on the fish food so i got to feed the fishies.
They were Koi fishes i think..
(Oh how im craving for KOI...)
(Also, yes i know im wearing frills and flared pants hahahahahah to the hospital hahahah)
Was pretty fun, although i kept throwing the fish food like really far because i didnt want all the fishies to be all up splashing water on me and fighting for the food.
And when they come near me ill be like "go away!!!"
And Mumma kept throwing the food so near i kept telling her to throw it far far away ahahah!!
(Im not an animal person so yeah)
Yeah, fishes love food..

And so as for this post im going to (attempt to) type about my eating..
Why?
Because i can.
Ha, nah, because 1) I was getting affected by the weight ive put on (3.9kg) and 2) I needed some discipline in it
Yup i dont care if some of you are thinking "youre not fat, why do you keep saying youre fat? Sheesh" cuz, well, i dont care.
I said i have gained weight, not im fat.
Although the MOE Health Table thingy says im overweight for my height, which is..
Anyway point is, i definitely LOOK and FEEL like i have gained weight and in the meantime i cannot go exercising (like running or those squatting things or whatever) so it really affected me and i felt like i knew i had to do something about it, thus this!
I decided to make myself control myself and discipline myself.
Im trying to eat healthier, and control my cravings and stuff like that.
I even "plan" on my meal times and stuff.
Wanna know? :B

There are some days where i wake up earlier or later than the others.
So if i wake up BEFORE 12 (which is usually on weekdays i dont know why) i will have cereal and milk for breakfast.
If i wake up AFTER 12 i will have a brunch.
If i wake up BEFORE 12 i will have lunch at around one thirty.
And then ill have a little dinner just before eight.

Im also trying to eat when im not hungry.
(Because when youre hungry, you will splurge and eat rounds zuh)
And not eat till im extremely full.
(Read this somewhere :/)
And then if im hungry in between meals ill have something that looks like this (Yummy alert!!)

I just have to at least try not to let myself put everything i feel like putting into my body into my body.
I just feel like i have to start doing someting about it.
Especially since i cant exercise properly.
Then again, i am no expert in these kinda stuff.
(ESPECIALLY in these kinda stuff hahahaha IM A FOODIE!.)
So if you have suggestions and good recipes and stuff please send them to me?!
You know what i mean?!?!

And today i gave myself a little baking session with Mumma (and brother).
With the weird smell of yeast.

Who multiplied like nobody's business till i was overflowin' with dough.
Haha tell me who else overflows with dough?!
NOBODY.
(If you get what i mean)

SOFT PRETZELS!!!!

Cinnamon Sugar!!
Well im sorry if they're ugly.
They turned out a little bland, but we'll work something out :P
They are chewy though, so thats quite alright. :)

Yes yes, i am well aware that i just wrote about my eating and then i baked these goodies.
But, hey, i dont do it everyday okay.
And besides, id need these learning experiences for the future. *ahem*
:P

So..we good?!

Heres a picture of me and Mumma.

Physio again tomorrow, i called for it =.= :3
Oh fast food friday..
Ohhh nooooo....
AND BY THE WAY im walking again woohoo!!!!!!
T.T

I want to do SO MANY things!!
SO MANY
OK BED IS CALLING!!

Du vet jeg elsker deg.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment