Monday 8 August 2011

FAQ 4RM U

HULLO!
Its currently 828am on a Tuesday morning and it is also Singapores birthday today.
I have two new posts ideas to post which i thought of posting together but.
So heres a free FAQ session for you lovely people!

> What happened?
> Well, its not that i dont wanna tell you, im just not ready yet.. Maybe if you ask me privately ill tell ya. ;)
But ill tell you this; weakness in all 4 limbs.

> When did it happen?
> The "sickness" (i am NOT sick) began 31st March 2011, still stuck here with me.

> When/How long have you been hospitalised?
> Admitted on 27 June 2011, still here today on 9 August.
First 2 pictures on 1st day. 3rd pictures taken last two days heheh.


Yes yes, notice how my cheeks have puffed.

> Had a ride in an ambulance?
> OH YES!

> Shifted how many times?
> 3. General Ward to Children's ICU July 9th i think to High Dependency July 26th.
4, if you count Isolation, which i grew to love lol.




> Hows the food?
> Koko Krunch with milk is the best theyve served so far.

> Isnt it boring? What do you do?
> Not really. iTouch and laptop now that i can move my hands. I get visitors from the absolute awesome family and friends most of the time. Theres my Mum and procedures almost everyday. Also, theres Therapy :}

> Stitches?
> A few.

> When will you be discharged?
> I dont know, ive stopped thinking about that honestly.

> Might you have hit some praying thingies that gave you the weakness?
> Nah personally dont think so.

> Missing anything/anyone?
> Yes of course, too many.

> How bout your studies?
> Taking my Os in my current school next year :((((((

> Fasting?
> About 16 pills to take everyday and other stuff entering my bloodstream so guess not haiz :(

> Worst thing that have happened?
> Hm, has to be breathlessness. Happened 2ice, not being able to breathe is the worst feeling ever. You try so hard but your lungs wont expand, you try to relax while desperately trying to get a good normal breath while praying you dont stop and is freakin desperate for something that will help but help is so slow. You dont want that.

> Ok?
> Finnis!

Meh sorry if it turned out to be a boring post :/
Ill add in more questions if you ask me haha.
Few things i dislike about being here is how people see me as "sick", i am not sick.
And how i kinda make people visit me like as if they have no lives but i really really love visitors.

My favorite ward would be the CICU because the staff there are extremely lovely i miss them so much :(((((((((((((

Please bring me food and bracelets if you come visit me.

I shall bore you no more.

Gosh, im puffy moonfaced now. Very. EXTREMELY.

You know i love you.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment