Sunday 14 August 2011

Sunday's sauce

Hullo my dear.
Allow me to feed you with my photos.
Look at what i woke up to yesterday afternoon :3
 Mail from Indiesin!
They are a lovely awesome online shopping site.



This ones called Aidie.
Hes probably my closest cousin, hes of the same age as i and we practically grew up together.
Our families used to live side by side, just next door, until they moved away a few years ago. :(
I dunno, he taught me skateboarding and stuff that i never liked but grew to lol.
He is highly annoying and sometimes extremely noob but incredibly lovely if he chooses to like you hahaha.
Alright enough compliments about him.
Oh yes he also said he looks "handsome, charming.." in these photos.
You have no idea how shocked he was at how chubby i am now.
No idea.

*Shake that* LOLOL
Here is i feeling pretty showing me huge nostrils bwahahah


And also showing off the gauze and Tagederm that is stuck on my chest.

Yup its a lazy empty Sunday afternoon and theres nothing for me not to love about it.
I can now straighten my left leg.
I can almost safely say i feel no more pain there.
About 97% there.
I hope Mum doesnt fall sick.

Last night i had a mini breakdown because i was slightly affected about my body.
In 2010 i remember i allowed myself to eat whatever i wanted.
Whatever i wanted.
With total no control.
I remember thinking "its alright, im still skinny" and just nomnomnom.
And then it got to the point where people started to notice that i was gaining weight.
The worst part was that other people noticed it instead of me noticing it myself.
And that is sad.
A guy who liked me then even started texting all my friends saying "Did you notice she got fat?" and going "Can you make her stop eating?"
It really hurt but hes a bloody jerk so i dont give a heck.
I gained weight really fast and i just had no idea how much it was goimg to affect me.
My confidence obviously crashed but i thought "I eat when im sad and you can never make me happy" but thank God i didnt go anorexic or bulimic or whatever.
I still accepted myself and if that jerk couldnt accept me and my body for who i am then he certainly didnt know what hes missing.
And now things are pretty much different.
I still do eat what i want but my cheeks are bloomin now is not because of that.
Its because of my medications.
And that, obviously, i cant control.
So seeing other skinny girls with skinny genes can sometimes be a hard prick to my teen mind.
Although i am certainly thankful for my healthy (enough) body and the fact that i am not obese, i do sometimes have thoughts of having an "ideal" body.
Dont we all? ;)
So yeah, people shouldnt just say things because people dont understand.
Its a really good thing that i eventually get over stuff.
So ill hit the gym when im outta here.

Alright, so im just waiting for the father and brother and then Mum is gonna hoist me up into the wheelchair and then im gonna have a trip around the hospital hehehe finally.
Grandmummy also cooked me sambal sotong which is lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Till then.
Whats in your Sunday sauce??

You know i love you.
Goodbye

PS HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DAVEDAYS OLIVE YOU!!!!!!!! HEHE when he was still in his green polos ahhhhhhhhhhhhh :3

PSS IT HAS BEEN EXACTLY 1 YEAR SINCE YOG AWW I MISS IT SO MUCH HERES THE BLOG POST FOR MY YOG 2010 HEHE I MISS ALL THEM DANCERS :( :B

No comments:

Post a Comment