Sunday 28 August 2011

How nice


Muma: How nice if we have puasa but no Hari Raya eh?
Lin: THEN WHATS THE POINT?!?!
Muma: Aiya, when you reach my age then youll understand. (Shes referring to the cleaning up etc)
Lin: Lol ya. Oh well, enjoy while i can lah. ^^
Dad: HAHA ya correct!!!

Haha, enjoi some of these Syawal Prep photos~
Snapped with the boyfriend D3K. :3
















Just discovered the power of editing.
Had some intense editing tryouts and realized how powerful they are in changing the quality and look of a photo.
However, i dont fully believe in edits/editing when you have such an amazing camera.
I think it sort of defeats the purpose if you snap a photo with a good camera and then edit it.
Its like, youre losing all the "natural" good quality the camera gives you.
But editing is fun. :)

So how do you like my Muma's Pineapple Tarts?!
Theyre authentic and traditional and yummy and super cute you know lol.
And theres Mars Frosties.
And my sister Ezt's awesome sugees~ :3
And isnt my Dad so cute lol.
Ahhhhhhhhh theres so much more to do though.

I dont know, i just love Hari Raya Aidilfitri since i was a kid.
When i was in primary school my Mum would take me to the market every HRA morning to buy fresh flowers.
But things change too much too fast.
HRA is just never the same anymore, its losing its importance and especially enthusiam and that is just the saddest thing to me.
Year by year it fades.
And the feeling when you wake up on a HRA day is just very different, it feels good and carefree and familyized and happy.
Not sure if i will feel that this year.

Oh yes, i got to hang on the phone with this babe on the left with the halo on her ear last night hahaha.
Joy~

So, yup.
I just want to shut my eyes and ears now because i feel so useless and troublesome.
You guys do know i hate making difficult for you right?
And i hate it when you act like you dont understand.
Im made to try things i dont want to and not let to try things i want to.
I guess its just not the time
but the time shall come.
Bang. Thud. Drop.

Heres a photo of my Torto kissing my huge carebear.
Or maybe its the other way round, i dont know.
Pretty cute.

My left leg hurts so bad i am so scared.

You know i love you.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment