Wednesday 17 August 2011

Yell-o

HULLLLLLLLLO

Just having some fun editing.
How yellow of me.
Also have been having some fun learning and playing and gonna try adding tunes and stuff to Yelllow by Coldplay on the keyboard with Music Therapy.
Really, really fun :3

So ive got pretty great news.
By next week (Tuesday) i am most probably going to be able to go...
BWAHAHAHA yes, may you see?
HOME!.
(Btw yes i did that myself lololo)
I must say, i am pretty excited to 1) wear all the clothes i have abandoned at home 2) BAKE HARI RAYA COOKIES! 3) be somewhere ive been livin all my life in comfort joy sadness 4) be with my family once again 5) see my yell-o wall and mi bed 6) BAKE HARI RAYA COOKIES!
Yep, one of the (only) things i look forward to is just to bake and cook.
I just hate the fact that i just got used to the daily stuff here which is to wake up at 830am to breakfast to cleaning up to physio to more therapy or plasmapheresis to laptop to sleep,
and now everything will have to change again and ill sort of have to get used to being in my own home (which is rather ridiculous),
and what more having to travel back to the hospital (hopefully) at least 1ce a week for treatment.
Really seems like alot of change to me.
At least there'll be no more doctors who keeps checking up on me.
But i am so going to miss all my therapists :'(((((((((((((((((((((
My physio only does inpatients play and music prolly wont have follow ups and for physical OT i miss my previous one and loooooove my emotional wellbeing one so..
im feeling rather anxious.
But ive troubled enough people by being hospitalised so..

Moving on, as for
Im not quite ready yet.
I know i cant wait to BAKE HARI RAYA COOKIES! but im thinking of so much right now.
So much.
When all the visitors(?) come, they will SURELY go "OH AW LOOK AT YOUR CHEEEEEEEKS DAH TEMBAMMMM SO CHUBBY NOWWW!!!!!!"
And i dont want that
No i dont want that..
I want Hari Raya but i dont want to meet so many people yet.
I want to buy and wear high heels like last year but i wont be able to walk in them.
I am also wearing bajus which ive tailor-made earlier this year which ive never worn before and thats fine cuz i think theyre pretty hehe..
So, bottomline is i pretty much aint ready to face people.
HOWEVER, i have the excuse to wear a surgical mask BWAHAHA maybe i should try that :3

Oh yes, tomorrow my dear friends will be getting their O Level MT results.
That should be me there being one of them, with them.
All the very best my dear friends i love you allllllllllllllllll :}

I should end this post now as i could go on forever.
Oh yeah wanted to leave you with this.
How adorably genius can a website get?

If Google was a Man id marry him and oogle at him all day hehe.

Mkay its about 813pm now im going to eat some sambal sotong kering watch some P. Ramlee then fall asleep just before midnight and wake up at 830 again tomorrow..
Two questions before i go.
Do you like Yellow? (I know my best friend does lol)
Are you afraid/scared/fear of PAIN? (Because i know i am, very very much, and i dont know why because its after all just a feeling, no? :/ )

Oh yes, and the OT made me try to stand up today.
I could feel my feet touch the surface of the floor but my knees were just plain weak and i could hardly bear any (damn) weight onto my legs..
It felt like the worst feeling ever.
No, it wasnt.
I just cant describe what its/it felt like.
I just cant describe it.
I just cant describe.
I just cant.
I just.
I.
.

How so very yellow of me.

You know i love you.
Goo(gle)dbye

No comments:

Post a Comment