Monday 27 June 2011

Bot

When i first watched Charlieissocoollike, i was so addicted.
I spend about 3 hours watching all his videos and then went to watch the ones from 2008.
When i realized ive watched all his videos, i kept checking everyday for a new video.
Actually, almost every hour or so.
Oh my God.
And then slowly i sort of understood that he (obviously) needed time to record/edit/upload his videos.
Furthermore, you can see that he puts so much effort in making his videos.
For example, in his video Thoughts From Home, he put arrows for all the memorable places in his hometown, but he also puts shadows of where the arrows were pointing.
That just shows how serious he is in making the videos (and i love it).
Hes also kinda weird so thats good.
I am here in the hospital (screw what i said in HospitaLINsation II i should have known!!!) and i was so glad to wake up to watching his new video called Time Travel.
And then theres Davedays who reminds me of my Physiotherapist and my cousin Aidie.
And he has the humour and sarcasm i could relate to bwahaha.
Sortedfood just makes cooking even better than eating.
Nigahiga and Kevjumba just cracks me up to the fullest and they probably are the first few people who made me be a proud asian :)
KimmiSmiles makes me +ve and smile.
I could go on forever but..yeah. ^^
I must really thank all the Youtubers of the world for inspiring me and making my life even better.
Heres some i think you should all check out ^^

charlieissocoolike/Charlie McDonnell
Hexachordal/Tom Milsom
Nerimon/Alex Day
Davedays
Kimmi Smiles
NigaHiga/HigaTV
KevJumba/JumbaFund
Sortedfood
Laura Vitale
Bettys Kitchen

In no particular order ;)
Then again, i could go on forever but, you know.
Btw i am now on the hospital bed eating Mango Jelly (yum) for lunch, updating my blog on my iTouch, which explains why all the words are on the left and not in the middle (which me no likey)
A nice malay(-idian?) family across me, Mum bought the little girl the balloon The Dzuls got me aaah!!
The Dad just talked to me lol hes nice.
Mkay i should stop rambling eh.

You know i love you.
Goooooodbye

1 comment:

  1. HI,
    CAN YOU LIKE, KINDLY ROLL YOUR WAY
    OUTTA E HOSPIE AND BACK HERE.
    I KINDA MISS YOU QUITE ALOT.
    KTHXBYE :(

    ReplyDelete