Tuesday 21 June 2011

I hereby give you..

A quickie :B

Ok what have i been up to.

Yesterday, June 20th officially started on this little thingy..
Is it too small?
Ok its too small let me type it out for you heheh.
21 Day Bracelets
The idea is that you put on the bracelet, any kind of bracelet/band/wtv, on either wrist for 21 Days.
BUT for every complain/swear/sarcasm/etc you make, you would have to switch the bracelet on your other wrist and start from Day 1 again.
From tumblr;
"The theory is that it takes 21 days to form a habit. Therefore if you can go 21 days without complaining, you will have formed a more positive mindset."
You can always Google it to know more :P
I couldnt find a bracelet or band that i liked, so my sister E'zzati gave me this cool green guitar band thing :B

Another mini picture for you ha ha
So yeah, come do this with me!
June 20th Day 1

Heres some of my favorite pictures of The Dzuls in Gold Coast Australia


 Tell me thats not 4+ year old SWAG and ill kill ya haha he kinda looks like Law from Poreotics, love them
Wish to get there some day :)

Oh i am watching ABDC Season 3 all over again right now, Quest Crew makes my life!
All right, i hate massages.
Btw Ryan Dunn from Jackass passed away yesterday.
Last night i wikipedia-ed him and it said that he died in a 20 men orgy.
Today it said that he died in a fiery car crash.
Sorry im just curious but anyways,
rest easy Ryan Dunn you made a lot of people smile :)
Oh yes heres a picture of me in the bus with tonnes of makeup getting psyched nervous and stuff on the way to compete during the Singapore Youth Festival 2011
You know i love you.
Goodbye

PS HAPPY GO SKATEBOARDING DAY WILLIAM SPENCER DAVEDAYS AND ALL THE SK8ERS OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!\
HEHEHEHE

No comments:

Post a Comment