Thursday 23 June 2011

Only teenager

Aloha!

I didnt really have an idea as to what to blog about recently.
Except for the long dreaded hospital stay post i am currently not working on.
So instead, since i had been going out for the past three days or so, im going to post about stuff i just bought.
Also, the last 3 days had been full of instensive shopping and painful feet, haha.
And have you heard of the quote "Those who says money cant buy happiness dont know where to shop"?
Well yes i do have to agree on that.
But thinking back, ive pretty much seen most teenagers say that, and OF COURSE IT MAKES YOU HAPPY TO SHOP BECAUSE THE ONE WHOS FORKING OUT THE MONEY ARE YOUR PARENTS NOT YOU.
I say most, not all.
Therefore i conclude that shopping makes me all guilty and good.
Heheh.
Anyway, here we go eh you ready lol just kidding you can stop reading now and click the X button on the top right hand corner of the screen lol nah just kidding again bwahahaha

So these are two pictures of me and my family and my cousin from Malaysia who came over to stay for abit because he had to work here for abit ^^

Uh huh the top picture was when i wore my new baggy Egyptian-designed-ish pants i bought from pasar malam because it looked (and is) comfy and my favorite top heheh.
When i first wore it bro went like "Wah you look like some Arabic dancer or something" cute brother eh
The second picture was when i wore my new (very) floral top which I LOVE because its so thin and comfy and its not tight thus not showing my tummyfats :B
Btw it was quite nice having the cousin around, altho i kept calling him "the guy" cause i wasnt used to call him "abang" lol, he had a really weird laugh which was kinda infectious to my and brotha LOL :B

So VivoCity = Candy Empire = Happy Kids
 I got a bucket of Halal Gummy Bears, believe it or not.
Brotha was like "Ma, look, can i have this bucket of Gummy Bear its Halal except thats its from Germany/Turkey so its Helal" LOLOLOL Mum bought us a bucket each (to share with everyone else of course)
The green and red ones are best.
Maybe im just biased, but they really are best.
Lol my Grandmummy just said she thought we had to open the bucket from the whole top but we actually just had to lift the lid off lololol shes so cute love her
While brotha discovered the Helal Gummy Bears i discovered this little thing, its called Millions and ITS FROM THE UK HEHE and so i bought it too.
There were some other flavors like Cola and Strawberry Yogurt and stuff but i bought Bubblegum cause the blue's kind of pretty.
I also wanted to buy the one in a bottle, it was really cute.
But i didnt.
And no i have not eaten it yet.

Also added my favorite brand and flavors of Jelly Beans into the bill.
Jelly Beans should take over the world.
Btw check out the bottle of Prickly Heat, it works wonders you know.
 Then today at Buzz i found these mad cute miniature tictacs.
Just had to buy it, though there are only five or six tablets in there.
Why cant they make miniature tablets too :(
Heres a comparison;
Mad cute eh

Next i bought many (to me) accessories as seen here on a white tissue platter paper.
 Ive seen a number of chicks wearing Dream Catchers and i must admit those are really pretty stuff and the threadwork(?) are amazing but i like stuff made from metal and so i bought this real pretty necklace check it out, its a little Dream Catcher-ish (lol maybe not) but i just dig it!! Cant see the shine in the photo though.
And i bought bangles. Liked a few but picked this bunch because its not so bulky and stuff.
Really like it.

 OHHH and i bought a green Mario mushroomhead!! Sooo cute!!!!
And i bought four pin stars.
I lost the huge green one before so i got a replacement, sort of.

Last but not least i got two bagpacks.
This ones with patchwork and i totally just adore patchwork stuffs, it looks like theres alot of effort put into making it.
The inside is jeans material so i can sleep in it ha ha
Sorry it looks squashed, because it is :B hehe
Ok you might prolly already notice the other bag is not here.
Thats because i dont know where my Mum/Grandmum kept it so too bad.
Its those military-ish bags and i got the army green one while brotha got one in black.
Yay we have matching bags to school ^^

So yeah, thats prolly it.
I bought some tops and pants and a dress too but my hands wont work with me with the camera so, sobs..
I promise to blog about my hospital stay before the start of school, ill try and stuff.
Im also having muscle/nerve spams behind my eyes i think its a really odd painful feeling.

Oh one more thing to tell you guys.
Im gonna write down everytime i switch my band to the other wrist.
Ive switched it twice so far.
21 June 2011 Day 1 - Reason #1; wanted to kick bro's ass cuz he was picking out e pineapples on hawaiian pizza
22 June Day 1 - Reason #2; said that Enrique Iglesias's songs dah merepek :( lol
( Merepek = crappy BUT that doesnt mean i dont love him i still really do, its just that hes crazy awesome when he wrote songs like Dimelo and Somebodys Me about sweet love and nice stuff but now he writes songs like Pitbull about sex and dirty stuff :( )
Hows yours going? Heh heh :B

Lastly, what do you think of my new header picture thingy?
I know its just mad noob editing (yet again) and those are my two favorite colors (green and red).
I know, it looks Christmas-y and they are my school colours but they are also watermelon colours, nothing can beat watermelon colors.
Or..watermelon, by itself.
So i guess it will stay there till i advance and come up with a new one..
Hehe

Heres a real cute picture of me and my sister Ezt when we were young(er)
Im on the right (duh) hehe

Thanks to my Mum for snapping the pictures and paying for most, if not all, of my stuff hehe love you very much.
Thanks to Dad who keeps asking how i am and things like that haha and for saying he'll read my blog (he does, really) ^^
Thanks to Ezt, who mentioned me in twitter and real life that reading my blog makes her want to makea comeback in blogging aww :')
Thanks to brotha Iman who compliments me in the oddest ways and always helps me even when hes gaming or watching videos on youtube lol
Basically thank you everyone and all of you who viewed my blog :B
Bzz this is just my 7th post heheh

OK.

You know i love you.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment