Thursday 16 June 2011

Jobrolls

am·bi·tion
1. A strong desire to do or to achieve something, typically requiring determination and hard work
2. Desire and determination to achieve success

Yup, and before i begin on this post i would like to tell those who were wondering about my hospital stay that..
i will not be posting about it just yet.
Gotta gather everything up and stuff.
So yep here goes todays post after, what, almost a week.
Oh and i hope you dont think i think that im not serious with writing in this blog.
Things came up.
You know..
Things happen.
Ya.

Im not sure why this topic came up.
It just did.
Must be from my confused teenage mind, yeah..

So the first ambition i had for quite a long time.
I remember i wanted to work as this since i was in kindergarten, i guess?
Drumroll please..
YES A TEACHER!!!!
Bwahahaha honestly im not sure why..
But i loved writing on blackboards and whiteboards, i loved trying to explain things, i loved grabbing hold of other people's attention..
Not to mention ive always wished to hold that metal stick pointer thingys that my teachers used to use in kindergarten and primary school.
Heres a not so helpful picture of it..
Lol, you get the idea.
I find fun in trying to explain things cuz it helps me understand it better as well.
I also love writing on whiteboards because i love the smell of markers and im weird like that..

And then just until when i was about fifteen i started to have another ambition.
Come on, make a guess..
YUP A DANCER!!
Having joined a Performing Arts CCA in secondary school, i have come to realize that i love performing.
It just helps me boost a little air of confidence in myself everytime.
It all started in 2010 when i was introduced (and influenced?) to the Hiphop world even further and i got really interested.
ALSO the fact that my school (indirectly = me hahaha) had been called up to perform for the opening for AYG '09, National Day '09, YOG '10 etc it felt nice to be called to do what i love.
(Btw i was in Malay Dance in secondary school, its more of a cultural dance and not modern/hiphop/stuff thus my interest in hiphop/modern/stuff.)
So one of my friends and my sister and i would go and have random dance classes in real studios.
And the feeling when i do that, well i mostly felt nervous cuz i felt like sucha noob and i felt "too young" but hey, now i think back and i think that i shouldve put more effort at that time cuz look at Chachi!
Shes so young yet she has already achieved soo much more..
So besides that, i have a sister who knows more about these dance stuffs and she took me to catch The Big Groove 2010 and there i watched Wrecking Crew Orchestra and Hilty & Bosch and QUEST CREW(!!!!!!) and many more ahmazenggg dancers and i felt so pumped to follow their footsteps!!
And so i tried and is still trying..

So i thought that maybe i didnt want to spend my future career just dancing alone.
When i get a boyfriend he might post this on his car window thingy..
But that would be kinda hot..
Alright my Dad might be reading this..
SO i thought, why not put both ambitions together and then when i get a boyfriend he will have this on the car window thingy instead..
Mkay i just wanna apologise for spoiling your eyes, eeeek..
I tried, but i guess i should stop..
(Yes the brown thingy is supposed to resemble the lines of a mirror and i just colored its bald head for hair and "edited" then business suit for a dope dancer tee oh my God i am so lame..)
So yeah i thought that perhaps i dont just perform dance but also teach dance because i love to teach and i love to dance..
But yes it occured to me that i would have to choreograph dance pieces to teach and i have yet to master choreographing i could only freestyle in my head..

Next, i got really hooked onto this show called CSI ahh yeah~
Thus my next interest in this little thing called
YAYYYYYYY FORENSIC SCIENCE!!
I love CSI and especially Greg Sanders, he brought me to realize how sexy DNA can be and how interesting getting matches can be.
Also, i love the mysteries and challenge in solving crimes and i am definitely NOT a violent/physical person so being a cop is totally off the charts and being  Forensics Investigator (?) would be such a awesome job for me..
Of course i have also thought about taking up being a lawyer because I LOVE ARGUING ESPECIALLY WHEN I HAVE FACTS AND IM RIGHT BUT its rather risky because i could have the bad guy as my client and then i would have to defend the bad guy and obviously when we win he walks away with that much money and as a free bad man which defeats my purpose because being the great lawyer that i am (would be) i believe in justice..
So many becauses.
This ambition still holds pretty strongly i might take Digital Forensics if i get the chance.

The next ambition is..
LOL YES Psychologist!!!
Yes i am aware that there are a few types of Psychologists and the one im referring to is;

  • Clinical professionals who work with patients in a variety of therapeutic contexts (contrast with psychiatrists, who typically provide medical interventions and drug therapies, as opposed to analysis and counseling)
    Yes im a person who loves to listen to problems and help out.

  • Ok i take that back i dont love to listen to problems i just am better at doing so.
    Besides, you cant deny that the introduction to my profession would be pretty cool;
    "Hi my name is Lin, im a Psychologist because im a Psycho."
    LOL see what i did there?
    I just creeped you and messed with your mind a little i am made for this job!!
    Hahaha just jk.
    But seriously.

    Alright bear with me im almost done!!

    I have almost always always always wanted to open a..
    Hahahaha yeah baby yeah!!
    Bakery/Cafe/Restaurat/MeeRebus Stall whatever!!!
    I LOVE COOKING/BAKING/WHATEVER THAT TASTES TASTY FOR THAT MATTERS!
    I have always wondered, wouldnt it be awesome if im an heiress of a restaurant..
    Wahoo!!
    Dont care even if its just a Mee Rebus Stall i would LOVE cooking for food!
    I mean, people.
    In primary school my best friend's parents had a stall at the coffeeshop behind my house which sold awesome malay food.
    Mee Rebus especially!!!
    I would save my money and come home from school and buy my mum a packet of them and surprise her!!
    (Btw for those who doesnt know what Mee Rebus is, go google it hehe)
    Ahh good times.
    I dont even mind cooking Ramly Burgers at Pasar Malams cuz those burgers are beast!!
    (And again, for those who doesnt know what Ramly Burgers/Pasar Malams are, go google it hehe)
    So yeah, cooking.
    Definitely in my dreams list.

    MKAY SO LAST BUT NOT LEASTTTTTTT
    YESSERIIAAA i would love to become a professional blogger(..?)
    LOL i love writing and blogging and i think i write better than i blog so yeah.
    Great thing about blogging is that i could also do two-in-ones and become a blogger cum baker/cooker and post recipes and stuffs online which one be awwwsuuuummmm!!
    I really really really enjoy writing and doing these stuff so why not!! Hehe

    Before i end off i just wanna story a little about this other thing that bugs me towards me dreams.
    I have nuerous, countless friends who are such really very so talented people.
    My best friend(s) sings really really well.
    Another dances so damn well.
    Of course there are also those who are just incredibly smart and has the brains of a professor or something..
    And me?
    I have yet to discover my own talent, if any for that matter, and not sure if i ever will.
    Even my sister flairs in Art in her own way which probably nobody (except maybe me lol) ever understands while i have no creativity much as you can tell by the thing i edited above..

    But whatever it is im just really thankful and grateful for parents that, well, lets me have ambitions of my own
    Unlike those parents who tells their children to become a doctor and/or stuff although i think they mightve wanted me to be one but never really brings about in saying it in which case im sorry Mum and Dad..
    Lol.
    Trust me, if i ever could, i swear i would..
    But of course as any sane and responsible parent they want me to have a stable job in which i can survive on which is completely reasonable and i do agree on.
    So yeah im just a confused teenager and theres no doubt for even more ambitions to come in my way but for now, let me just leave you with this thingy i read from this amazing musician youtuber Tom Milsom
    i cant really quote what he said cuz i read it from his tumblr quite a while ago and i cant really recall it properly but it went something like

    "Talent is not something someone is born with, its something someone grows to learn in the course of one's life."

    I am on my way to figuring that out.
    Check him out btw, hes amazingly talented.
    (N yes bright blue because his hair is bright blue although i cant find the right shade.

    Shall leave you with this picture of me webcamming and just realizing that my brother's soft toy penguin might be stalking me look how its staring right into the camera pscht creepy


    LOL i told you so.
    So yup guess thats about it a very long post eh.
    Do comment..if you wanna.
    Oh yes pictures taken and edited from Google.

    You know i love you.
    Goodbye

    No comments:

    Post a Comment