Friday 3 June 2011

Hello


Hi hello.
This is rather saddening, i have decided to leave my old blog, for a reason too many.
Before i begin explaining, id like to warn you that ive decided post proper stuff in this blog.
You know, like stuff ive planned on blogging about.
But of course random stuff too haha.
Im not gonna make it like my old blog, promise.
Mkay, so now let me explain.

1. After many many months of thinking about starting anew, well, i tried. The first thought was to delete all my older posts and just start to post differently, but i obviously failed. Over five hundred posts and it all sounded a little too troublesome.
2. I had that blog since April 2009. I made that blog actually because of another blog which dont seem to exist anymore (my-watercooler-romance). When i click to the page, theyll only show me a white screen. Hm. So yeah i made the new one as a replacement. Which also failed on me.
3. Which brings me to my next reason. FOR SOME REASON, i can no longer sign in to my previous blog because they told me i needed to verify my email which i cannot because of bloody spam mails so im blocked from that email. So what i decided to do was to create a new email (which i was really happy about) but now when i try to sign in to my new email (which i was really happy about) they told me i had tried to sign in too many times. I was like oh okay and i tried again another day but i still couldnt sign in so that means there is just no way i could ever enter that blog account ever again. Sad, no? Oh and being so pissed i replied hotmail's email which is apparently the account which is not monitored hm.
4. This reason goes to all my immature posts from when i was 14. What an immature life i had. 2009 was my worst year ever. I was young, immature, stupid, i was infatuated with just the wrong boy and did not realize it, and it just brings back really horrible memories.
5. Check out August 2010 April 2011 and some July/August 2009 for my fun times and good memories tho. Really great times :)

YAY IVE COME TO THE END OF MY REASONS :B
So yeah as i really really reaalllyyyy dislike this template its green no more..
But i lightened up abit at the sight of the Language they automatically assumed hehehe :P
So yup ive also decided, for you new readers (if any), that im not gonna give my old url.
If you found it then yay you :B
teehee please feedback :(
Heres a not so recent picture
Do you know now? Till then :B

No comments:

Post a Comment