Saturday 25 June 2011

HospitaLINsation Part II

Привет!

Get ready for a long post with disgusting pictures of me :)
Oh ya heres HospitaLINsation Part I
Ah heck, i didnt want to give my old blog away but heck it ya
I also began blogging as usual but i got tired and so im not going to mention everything.
Sorry :(

10 June 2011
Woke up early and cabbed to the hospital.
Waited for quite awhile, met the doctor with my mind prepared for the time when she says im going to have to be hospitalised.
And soon enough i was just waiting for admission.
My brotha so weird
The doctors and nurses were really nice!!
And then my Aunts n Dad came.
My brotha too.
I dont remember how he came or who with tho :/


And then i was called to put the plug and for the Lumbar Puncture.
Let me tell you what happened.
I was told i had nice veins, and my blood was taken.
It didnt hurt as much as the very first time i was plugged.
Straight after that, the LP had to happen.
They put me to drowsy sleep.
And thats when it got funny.
I remembered curling up in foetal position and the doctor told me "If you feel sleepy just close your eyes okay"
And suddenly there were movements and the doctor told me it was over.
I was like what?! And then i started LAUGHING when they pushed me back to my bed.
They were like asking "Why are you laughing?"
And i was like "I dont knowwwww hahahahhhahahaha!!"
I looked at the clock and about 40 minutes passed!!
It was like a time lapse!!!
The doctor told my parents i woke up while the procedure was still going on but i didnt realize it!!
I was also laughing and said "I dont feel anything!" during the whole process but i promise i didnt realize it!!
AHHH TIME LAPSE IS CREEPILY COOL!!

So i had to lie flat on my back for 6 hours heres some ugly pictures.
Oh and thats my dinner.
I got Western, it was some fish burger thing which my Dad and Brotha helped to finish :P


Oh i just realised my face is not there ^^
Look at the guys faces lol!!!
CHEEKY

Heres the plug.
Heres some donuts Mum's friends gave me ^^ Nomnomnom
Me on the first day of IVIG.
Heavily wired up lol
 Day 1 ended with a bore. With Mum sleeping over with me and a super annoying kids crying with sucha high pitch and with the kid's parents arguing.
Hardly got any sleep.

11 June 2011
Nasi Lemak and Mac for breakfast.
They didnt give me sambal :( but i love the apple juice!
Sorry the picture is downside up, i just realised so :/ hehe

And then we went back up to nap for all the sleep we lost.
 Then in the afternoon my Dad Brotha and Grandmummy came over.
My sister Ezt gave me these popcorn.
LOL cute packaging thank you~
 Before i got wired up i showered and went downstairs for some hot drinks and toast and halfboiled eggs.

We bumped into these people who were going round giving patients balloons.
They asked if we wanted one but i was too busy checking out the balloons to pick one then the girl gave me the one with the fish which was soo cute lololol brotha got a sword!!


 I told you theyre cute!
Heres Dad eating my lunch btw.
12 June 2011



 Got a Chrysanthemum Flower from Ezt. You know, like the drink. But Flower. Real Flower.

13 June 2011

 Corn Cupcake




I guess thats about it.
Really really genuinely sorry for such a pathetic post.
But looking at the photos of the food makes me wanna throw up and i dont like the place much.
Also, from the last day on, i went home with a very horrible headache which still stays till now.
10 June to 13 June 2011

So big thanks to everyone who came and asked how i am :)
Really appreciate it.

Before i end this pathetic post, have you guys heard the saying "Dont worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry about itself"?
That just seems to be one thing i just cannot do.
I am worrying so much about school, having to climb so many stairs and alot of walking.
In case you didnt know the weakness from my hands has travelled down to my legs, so very much trouble.
Balance easily gone, ever so tipsy, toes feels weird.
How am i going to handle all the stairs in school :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Im also not sure weather i should say what im diagnosed with here.
I guess if you want to know then youll have to ask.

Being in this condition/situation also sparked a few conflicts and stuff.
Sometimes people dont understand why i walk so slow or like a zombie or why i cant do simple things or pick up objects or why i need so much help or why i need a little more attention than i used to.
They get mad at me, they hate me, they blame the other person.
They never understand that if i dont get all these help i might just let myself die.
I do hope they understand tho.
Whatever thats going on with me is just gonna put a pause in what i can do, but its not supposed to affect you.

BECAUSE I AM TEMPORARILY HANDICAPPED RIGHT NOW, BUT YOU CAN TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME, ID LIKE THAT.

School's starting in two days, all i can do is worry.

Oh, Dad and Brotha just came back and they bought me earpiece and ice kacang.
How sweeeeeeeeeeet!!! ^^


Peace out.

You know i love you.
GOODBYE

PS The last picture was meant to hurt your eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment